By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:

I disagree with some of you guys to be perfectly honest

the only real negative was COD..it looks like crap

But revealing the KZ Vita properly, it looks amazing. Like Unit 13 x KZ = win

Tear Away looks charming, unique and fun! MM can do no wrong lol

Cross Buy = Fantastic, doesn't get any better than this. All these games (well not sly I think) have cross play also

Soul Sacrifice trailer + Q force trailer = nice

PS1 support = date given

New Sly trailer = charming and fun ..sad thing about the delay tho :( 

LBP2 cross play DLC

PS Mobile coming this year!

And I haven't seen the lbp vita trailer yet

keep in mind this is NOT a vita conference. Obviously the time will be divided for all platforms. This was way better than I expected. With game heaven and TGS on the way....overall excellent conference for vita

seriously... are You still specting Game heaven? XD i'm Not.. at least with TGS near not...

But yeah... Overall.. was the best conference for Vita... even if it wasn't Vita centred... the better is to spected.. because Vita is already DOOOOMED and HAZ NO GAEMZ!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:
I'm really surprised with Tearaway, it's seems to be so much fun, unique and cute! So surprised, actually, that I decided to change my signature. What do you think (off-topic, I know)?

Where I can do that? I'm loving TearAway more than I love already LBP...!!

The bad about the game: Is that It can't played late at nigth... Yelling Loud could make angry more than one sleeping wife here XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
RafaelOrix said:
I'm really surprised with Tearaway, it's seems to be so much fun, unique and cute! So surprised, actually, that I decided to change my signature. What do you think (off-topic, I know)?

Where I can do that? I'm loving TearAway more than I love already LBP...!!

The bad about the game: Is that It can't played late at nigth... Yelling Loud could make angry more than one sleeping wife here XD

To change your signature, you have to go to your profile then Settings --> Biography --> Signature. If you meant the button, I did myself with photoshop ;)

Vita has no gaemz, guize! I mean, no exclusives, no new IP, no ports, nothing!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Dgc1808 said:
I can't wait to see two really skilled players go 1v1 with Dante and Kratos. Both are mid range melee characters with huge combo potential and some long range options (Dante's Ebony and Ivory meets Kratos' Bow of Apollo).

We can finally get the Dante vs Kratos argument resolved. Lol.

hahah awwww yeah...the ultimate showdown. I think this will be a great match up...in the beta, I LOVE playing as kratos. His move set is so damn diverse. His shield and spear should be a great answer to the brrage of bullets from dante as well. As for air combat, kratos can use his blades to either drag them to you or drag yourself to them (I am pretty sure you can do both)...would be fun to see dante doing an arial attack and kratos trying to drag him down

this game will be insane!

lol thanks leatherhat...this vita brotherhood shall prevail! KZ, Ragnarok, Soul Sacrifice, QForce etc etc. Good co op times ahead

oh and

ok so I'm gonna say this...that environment shown, looks more colorful and vibrant than any kz enviornment to date...including the Kaznan Jungle (worse case scenario it will be a tie with kaznan) 

This, I actually feel like the war is IN a city..makes me think of Tokyo actually..a futuristic version

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Killzone Mercenary looks infinitely better than Cod Vita..... probably plays infinitely better too. Just IMO.

Runa216 said:
Vita has no gaemz, guize! I mean, no exclusives, no new IP, no ports, nothing!

you know I jokingly told someone (think it was to sal) that people will still say such things including sony don't get handhelds, only console gamez bla bla...sadly I saw it within an hour of the conference -_-

@demon: I dream of heaven dang it...I dream of Heaven! (IF sony is smart they will do it within a week or two...before TGS) it will really keep the momentum going

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Dgc1808 said:
I can't wait to see two really skilled players go 1v1 with Dante and Kratos. Both are mid range melee characters with huge combo potential and some long range options (Dante's Ebony and Ivory meets Kratos' Bow of Apollo).

We can finally get the Dante vs Kratos argument resolved. Lol.

lol thanks leatherhat...this vita brotherhood shall prevail! KZ, Ragnarok, Soul Sacrifice, QForce etc etc. Good co op times ahead

oh and

ok so I'm gonna say this...that environment shown, looks more colorful and vibrant than any kz enviornment to date...including the Kaznan Jungle (worse case scenario it will be a tie with kaznan) 

This, I actually feel like the war is IN a city..makes me think of Tokyo actually..a futuristic version

It reminds me of Blade Runner or ghost in the shell

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

They're taking the Tekken 6 approach when it comes to characters. You can start using your favorites day one :]

Also, confirmation of more than 1 single-player mode.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/14/playstation-all-stars-gamescom-reveal-dante-sackboy-spike-ratchet-and-clank/comment-page-2/#comments

4 ≈ One

The Killzone fan in me is already sold on Killzone Mercenary.

4 ≈ One