By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

That Vita update looks excellent.

The PSAS Roster looks very robust now.

It's a good day.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Am I the only one who thought Call of Duty looked good? Looks like a Call of Duty to me...and I liked Resistance so I don't think it'd be an issue.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

New trailer for Spyhunter:

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/zoazut/spy-hunter-gc-2012--new-mission-trailer

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Runa216 said:
Am I the only one who thought Call of Duty looked good? Looks like a Call of Duty to me...and I liked Resistance so I don't think it'd be an issue.

The graphics are kinda poor (ecspecially compared to KZ) but the gameplay looks fine. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

The new Assassins Creed 3 Liberation trailer is very good. I'm buying the game! Also, good to now that Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault is also coming to Playstation Vita, but anyone knows if it features crossplatform?

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
Runa216 said:

The graphics are kinda poor (ecspecially compared to KZ) but the gameplay looks fine. 

Call of Duty hasn't gotten better graphically since 2007 when the original Modern Warfare came out.  That's to be expected. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I know I always use this thread as a dumping ground for my thoughts, so apologies, but omg...

Tearaway stole the show for me. Wasn't really expecting it, definitely a system selling game to me. Really beautiful. That was my favourite thing in the conference.

My second favourite thing was Rain. I really like everything SCEJ does and that looked just great.

But those character reveals for PSABR. Even though I knew there were coming, they pleased me no end - especially the accompanying videos that were linked in here...

Ratchet's Level 2(?) super is the Chronoscepter from 'A Crack in Time', absolutely awesome...

All of Sackboy's moves looked like really silly, cool fun. I think I enjoyed him the most.

And Spike... I am PROPER hyped about him being in the game. I'd really have preferred it if they didn't use his "Million Monkeys" appearance, seems like an odd move but I guess it was his most recent game. That said... just Spike. Representing my youth. Love it.

For the people who care for AR games. The next game will be Table Ice Hockey.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

anyone else think call of duty looked bad

Where is the gameplay for Tearaway? Does it look promising? :O I hate how I had to leave for class RIGHT when it started.