By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I hope the delay of the game is due to polishing AND to add 1-2 more new characters that's in demand.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

A couple new characters would be great...especially with those leaks if they are correct. They need to get another surprise out there.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

SnakeDrake said:
Chevinator123 said:
Runa216 said:
Chevinator123 said:
does anyone know if multiplayer has been confirmed for AC: Liberation?

Not sure if it's confirmed, but I do know it was supposedly included.  I remember hearing about that but I don't know where. 

It must be, because i just found this pre-order bonus.

Humm I can see the exclusive mutiplayer character and his a bodyguard. So it conforms two things.

1. Theres a multiplayer in the game

2. One of the area's you can travel to is an indian village.

Not really indian or native american. Voodoo isn't really associated to the surrounding tribes.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

M.U.G.E.N said:
I hope the delay of the game is due to polishing AND to add 1-2 more new characters that's in demand.

they really need to add some rpg characters, because i dont give a damn about drake, helghast, sackboy and co.

Even LoD Characters would do, but Sony does not seem to care about a certain kind of gamer. <.<

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

they really need to add some rpg characters, because i dont give a damn about drake, helghast, sackboy and co.

Even LoD Characters would do, but Sony does not seem to care about a certain kind of gamer. <.<

Yep certainly some RPG characters would be nice, even thought personally it's not my favorite genre. I can see such a character adding to the variety of the game.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

lol well didn't see this one coming

Hello PlayStation Nation!

My name is Ian Pickles and I am the Producer from XDev Studio Europe working on PlayStation Vita’s all-new social brain training experience, Smart As. I’m here with some exciting news to share. I am delighted to confirm that John Cleese, the English actor, comedian, writer and film producer is injecting his unique personality and sophisticated sense of humor into the game as the voice of Smart As.

Best known for his hilarious antics as a member of the Monty Python comedy troupe, it’s great to be able to confirm the comedy legend’s participation in the game. His instantly recognizable voice and distinctive style deliver intelligent and witty narration during the game, always encouraging and sometimes teasing you to improve every time you play. Regardless of how smart you are, John’s creative and comedic dialogue will keep you hooked as you play to improve your Brain Power score and pursue your goal to outsmart the world.

The decision to approach John to work on the game came about a couple of months ago. We were incredibly happy with the game – the looks, presentation and gameplay are second to none, but we felt we needed to bring in someone as the voice whose personality would instantly bring the competitive and fun nature of the game to the forefront. John was immediately a popular choice with all of us on the team and we were over the moon when he agreed to join us working on the game.

It was an absolute pleasure working with John who brings a level of humor and encouragement to the game as he becomes your guide, showing you around, prompting you to do your best and share your score to outsmart players around world. It’s been fantastic seeing people playing the game and laughing along to John’s lines and John himself is no under achiever when it comes to playing the game too. Lost Letter proved no match for John’s puzzle solving prowess and we were surprised to see a naturally strong logic game ability on display as John obtained a perfect 3 star rating while playing Chain Reaction for the first time.

Coming this fall for PS Vita, Smart As will put your brain to the test in 20 unique, engaging, tactile puzzle games and location-based challenges. Stay tuned to the PlayStation.Blog for the latest Smart As news!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/13/john-cleese-is-the-voice-of-ps-vitas-smart-as/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

SnakeDrake said:
ils411 said:
kivi95 said:
ils411 said:
So, I had nothing else better to do and I remembered that my son's PSP was on the latest firmware so i decided to take a look at the PSN store and MY LORD!! I didn't realize that PSONE classics went for $5.99 and $9.99! Damn! Sony should look into bringing those prices down since many of those games are like 2 decades old already!

If Sony wants to compete with Apples and Androids app stores, a drastic drop in prices for classic games should be their priority. Think about it, psone games for $2.99-$5.99... I'd buy those games over anything the apple store or adroid stor has.

It's mostly the FF games that have that price.

True, but most everything else is at $5.99, which is still too much for last last generation games. Maybe I should just re-start my evil ways for psp and psone games and only buy vita games... hmmmm....

Noooooooooooo dont do it. Those were dark times for the psp D:

Anyways $6 bucks for a 200+ hour game is a fair price.

Nah! lol! I already got Crimson Gem Saga, Persona 3, Power Stone Collection, and GTA LCS for my vita :) I'm doing right this time and buying them this time around :)

darkknightkryta said:
ils411 said:
kivi95 said:
ils411 said:
So, I had nothing else better to do and I remembered that my son's PSP was on the latest firmware so i decided to take a look at the PSN store and MY LORD!! I didn't realize that PSONE classics went for $5.99 and $9.99! Damn! Sony should look into bringing those prices down since many of those games are like 2 decades old already!

If Sony wants to compete with Apples and Androids app stores, a drastic drop in prices for classic games should be their priority. Think about it, psone games for $2.99-$5.99... I'd buy those games over anything the apple store or adroid stor has.

It's mostly the FF games that have that price.

True, but most everything else is at $5.99, which is still too much for last last generation games. Maybe I should just re-start my evil ways for psp and psone games and only buy vita games... hmmmm....

If you think that's bad wait until you see how much the black and white Kirby's Dreamland is running on the 3DS' virtual console.

dood, dont remind me. When I had a 3DS, I was like, what the hell is wrong with these prices? I think that the prices for psone classics are kind of a rip off but the pricers there are just plain wrong wrong wrong!

Just thought it would be neat to show ever off my "near". Post them up people, lets compare.

man I have so many screens.....I should start uploading them here...it's gonna a bit of a busy week until sunday or so. I will get to it then :D near has been pretty cool so far. they just need to make it more user friendly I think

Been getting some nice skins for UMVC3..made a new vita friend too lol

what's the highest number of people you had on near mmmfishtacos?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!