By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Paul Gale does what he does for the same reason anyone does anything. The lulz.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

So buying Guacamelee now, the vita PS3 cross play put me over the edge. Got to do wii u before the wii u. lol. Anyway, anyone know if you need PS+ to cloud sync Soundshapes?

For the Vita to survive the console needs to get some games announced at Gamescom, the following would be fantastic:

Grand Theft Auto - the highest selling game for the PSP at over 7million so would be a hit.
Gran Turismo - The PSP game did not sell too well but i feel a beefed up Vita version would work wonders.
God of War - Another portable GOW game would go down very well in my book as the others were great.
Final Fantasy - At this time it would make perfect sense to have FF Type-0 moved onto the Vita.

And the most obvious game, but most difficult to get, would be Monster Hunter for the Japan Audience as this would be guaranteed to shift consoles just by it being announced let alone when it releases.

I really hope that Sony manage to get back on track with the console as I do love my Vita and want it to be as successful if not more so than the PSP was.

yeah

Killzone Vita
LittlebigPlanet Vita
Assassin's Creed Vita
Call of Duty Vita
Grand Theft auto Vita
Resistance Vita
Ratchet and Clank Vita
Jak and Daxter Vita
inFamous Vita
Uncharted Vita
Metal Gear solid Vita
God of War Vita
Final Fantasy Vita
MLB Vita
Gran Turismo Vita
Bioshock Vita

There are some games that are coming, might be coming, or should. I think once the vita fills out its "exclusive franchises and believable multiplats" list, it's kind of awesome. Not to mention the handheld games like Gravity Rush and Soul Sacrifice.

Imagine if we had the following as well:

Dead Space Vita
Elder Scrolls Vita
Fallout Vita
Rock Band Vita
Red Dead Redemption Vita
The Force Unleashed Vita
Batman Vita
Portal Vita
Street Fighter Vita

Plenty of potential, not to mention the loads of Pixeljunk stuff that could come out on the system as well as other downloads. It'll do just fine.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I must admit that i LOVED gravity rush, it had me hooked like no other handheld game has for years! I really hope that they make a sequel

Around the Network

Sounds shapes death mode has melted my face off...

Squall_Leonhart said:
I must admit that i LOVED gravity rush, it had me hooked like no other handheld game has for years! I really hope that they make a sequel

you and pretty much everyone else here.  Great game, plenty of stuff to do, well played, great art style and story and characters and...yeah, it was great. 

I'd liken it to inFamous, but handheld.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
Squall_Leonhart said:

you and pretty much everyone else here.  Great game, plenty of stuff to do, well played, great art style and story and characters and...yeah, it was great. 

I'd liken it to inFamous, but handheld.  

Totally!! More people should buy the game to play its awesomeness!!! They never explained much at the end of the game though so i feel they are planning to make another one if they arent already!

I wonder if Sony will make another Handheld Uncharted game after the success of Golden Abyss, as 660,000 on an install base of 2.5 million isn't bad at all

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/08/09/could-littlebigplanet-vita-be-the-best-lbp-ever Wow, i can't wait. Everyone watch this little big planet video. Could be the game changer vita needs.

Squall_Leonhart said:

Totally!! More people should buy the game to play its awesomeness!!! They never explained much at the end of the game though so i feel they are planning to make another one if they arent already!

Yeah it does leave a lot of unanswered questions. I love that though!

One thing I do wonder is that it questions about a civilization above the main world (with the bit where you go down below to the abandoned kiddies.) It does leave scope for a full extra area in the current game world Which I expeted to be DLC but hasn't been s far. I also think the Nevi are very unexplained at the moment. I would love to know more about them! I also love how the current DLC in the game is padding out the world more. They have scope for more of that too.

Gravity Rush will never be forgotten either way though as it's my first and only platinum trophy. Got it day one and don't regret it at all

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.