By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Sal.Paradise said:
TheKoreanGuy said:

Holy crap, if there is DLC for this game, the setlist will be huge!

I see you are a fan of KARA... did NinPie have anything to do with it? lol

Anyways, in case you were wondering how the game plays on the Vita:

Yeh I've seen all those, I'm super hyped for it! I feel bad for Pentavision though because a game like this deserves so many more sales than it'll get :/ 

Oh and regarding KARA, nah I started listening to Korean music before I joined or knew what a Ninpie was

Oh lol, well the videos are also there for people here who don't know much about the game. :)

@bolded Seriously! They make quality games, even for portables. I guess it's just because the rhythm genre is more niche compared to other stuff. I was honestly surprised when I found out they were localizing it too.... I mean, it wouldn't have been unheard of if they decided not to bring it here.

Oh haha, I see. Well it's pretty neat that KARA made it on the set list. I hope we get to see more groups through DLC. That'd be epic.  

Around the Network

Guys I really think you are all in for a real treat when the PS All stars beta opens up for the public. At first I was thinking I will make a thread just for the beta....but from the way things are around here I think that will be a bad idea. So let's all discuss it in this thread itself...unless of course you guys think we should make a new thread for it

The move set and small touches really shows that superbot understands the franchises behind these characters well. Touches like making sweet tooth use a dualshock controller to control his level 2 are so much win.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Sal.Paradise said:
Oh god Paul Gale is such an asshole

From the gaf thread..

Q:Yo Paul, who is your favourite unrevealed character to play as?

A: LOL, that's a horrible question to ask! Umm ***** ********* ***** ******.

First two sets of stars are the correct number for Crash Bandicoot. Second set is the correct number for Cloud Strife.

Shoot me now!!!

Dont make me do this

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Wow! I didn't think Jet Set Radio HD would be $ 9.99 / € 7.99. I already thought every Vita owner should have bought it... now it's a real must have.
That game (like Future) is in my top 10 of all time. And speaking about JSRF... I don't understand why they didn't make it a Jet Set Radio HD Collection with both games..... maybe because they want to see if this will sell... and then they will (maybe) release Future.

But the question is: why September 18 (September 11 for PlayStation Plus users) for PS3 and October 16 for Vita???????

Does anybody know???????? :o

yeah, Jet Set Radio for 10 bucks is pretty damn awesome. Truth be told, I had no interest in the game, but for that price I am physically incapable of saying no. 10 bucks is a couple coffees, that's nothing to risk on a 'classic'. if I don't like it, big deal, it's 10 bucks.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Sal.Paradise said:

From the gaf thread..

First two sets of stars are the correct number for Crash Bandicoot. Second set is the correct number for Cloud Strife.

Shoot me now!!!

what the....did he actually say that?! Daymn I hate him! 0_0 why give us home dang it...WHY!?

@matty: yeah they really need to speed up the official psp releases on the store for vita...it's kind of getting silly now

Who is this Paul Gale I keep hearing about??

Heavenly_King said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Sal.Paradise said:

From the gaf thread..

Shoot me now!!!

what the....did he actually say that?! Daymn I hate him! 0_0 why give us home dang it...WHY!?

@matty: yeah they really need to speed up the official psp releases on the store for vita...it's kind of getting silly now

Who is this Paul Gale I keep hearing about??

he is the guy who accurately leaked info about the existence of ps all stars way before the reveal. Since then he has been giving hints etc about the game. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Hints is a bit of a stretch

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
Hints is a bit of a stretch

True...I hate his 'hints'...they are vague as fuck

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Yeah that dude really destroyes all the suprises :(.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!