By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Chevinator123 said:

@Mattypeq

@santacruz

I have to wait another week?

Ahahahahahah! That was awesome! :D

Yeah... sorry for the bad news. Only six days to wait though! :)

ikol said:
Playstation blog posted some new pics and a little more info on Ragnarok Odyssey. Here's a link if you want to take a look.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/09/smash-giants-with-your-ps-vita-in-ragnarok-odyssey/

Thank you! It looks great! :)

Around the Network

hahahhahhaha holy hell at the new Leak!

and guys...can you understand the potential here?

Kratos vs Dante vs Ryu vs. Nariko!

0_0

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

HabinoBR said:
GREAT NEWS FOR US!!! PRICE DROP ON GAMES COMING FROM SONY

http://gamingeverything.com/26353/sony-dropping-prices-of-various-ps3-and-vita-games-next-week/

Awww! Come on! I just got HOt Shots Golf for 25.99 during that sale thing and its gonna get a price cut to 19.99?! SOB!

Kratos vs Ryu vs Dante

The holy trinity of combat games!

add Raiden and Nariko in there for good measure

yum

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

New strategy video for PS ALL STARS! Sweet Tooth!

Sweet tooth using a dual shock controller for his level 2 is such a neat neat touch by SuperBot.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

Sweet tooth using a dual shock controller for his level 2 is such a neat neat touch by SuperBot.

Lol @ 2.32 :D.(the guy behind them to the right)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Lol @ 2.32 :D.(the guy behind them to the right)

hehe yep

on the right side of the video is Ed Ma

on the left side it's Clockw0rk

Both known players in the fighting game arena and both are part of the developer team :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

pezus said:
No Sound Shapes review thread??

I almost never make any vita threads outside of this one nowadays. But yea a review thread would be great....some great poster should make it....some one with a name like zeus....but with a P

:P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I'd love to do that thread, but I just don't have the dedication to keep up with it.

LAst I checked it's got a 90.5% average on Gamerankings. I have it downloaded but I told myself I wouldn't play any other portable games till I finish Final Fantasy V...god I'm loving this game. I'd put it on par overall with Final Fantasy IV: What it lacks in story and character development it makes up for in length, variety, and gameplay. (I adore this job system, it makes the game SO FUCKING VERSATILE!)

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Facebook app got an update in EU and US. Supposedly allows you to post photos on other's walls, not just your own.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(