By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Chark said:
Ok everyone I just had an idea!

Do you remember the game Lair? It has some terrible reviews because it fell short on a few things but mostly because of terrible sixaxis controls. Well funny thing, it's currently the only full PS3 game that works with remote play. I'm not sure why because it needs to use sixaxis right? Well technically you could play the PSPgo with a Dualshock 3 but you might as well have played it on the PS3 then.

My point is, isn't the Vita's sixaxis way more accurate than the Dualshock 3 because it's attached to your screen? I'm think flying a dragon ala gravity rush but while moving. Does anyone have this game or do I have to pick it up myself to test this theory?

That must be because that was the FIRST and only one Full remote Play game on PS3 from a PSP... recently was announced that somegames onPS3 will be compatible with RemotePlay... I readit on PS.Blog...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
Chark said:
Ok everyone I just had an idea!

Do you remember the game Lair? It has some terrible reviews because it fell short on a few things but mostly because of terrible sixaxis controls. Well funny thing, it's currently the only full PS3 game that works with remote play. I'm not sure why because it needs to use sixaxis right? Well technically you could play the PSPgo with a Dualshock 3 but you might as well have played it on the PS3 then.

My point is, isn't the Vita's sixaxis way more accurate than the Dualshock 3 because it's attached to your screen? I'm think flying a dragon ala gravity rush but while moving. Does anyone have this game or do I have to pick it up myself to test this theory?

That must be because that was the FIRST and only one Full remote Play game on PS3 from a PSP... recently was announced that somegames onPS3 will be compatible with RemotePlay... I readit on PS.Blog...

ye gow psp remaster and sotc collection

My body is ready..... for this game.

TheKoreanGuy said:

My body is ready..... for this game.

Mine too...but my pocket is not...:(  too much goodnessforVite this year! NowI'm Hoping that Sly4 is delayed for next year 

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

@pimp3k, hit me up when u wana play some dungeon hunter alliance. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

i have a lev50 or so warrior for dungeon hunter alliance

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

So far, Sound Shapes is a really enjoyable game.

Disgaea 3
Tales From Space
Sound Shapes
a number of downloaded psp games.

4 ≈ One

Here's my list

Full Games
Gravity Rush + all DLCs
Uncharted
Hot Shots Golf

PSN
Super Stardust Delta
Escaple Plan
Hustle Kings
Aline Blob Attacks
Motorstorm RC

AR Games
Fireworks
Table top soccer
Sky diving
Table top tanks

PSP Games
Power gem collection
Crimson Gem Saga
Persona 3
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
Disidea 12 prologus

Minis
Janes Hotel

early impressions on sound shapes,,,and I know some may think I'm exaggerating...so please understand this is how I 'personally' find this game to be

One of THE most enjoyable...gaming experiences...ever! I mean holyyy shiiiit. I don't think I stopped grinning for a second when I was playing the game...brilliant stuff. Highly recommended

When I eventually start making my own music/levels ..I will share it with you guys as well :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Hey, M.U.G.E.N! I'm really happy to see you're loving this game! :D

Oh and by the way, your avatar makes me think you're waiting for Persona 4, aren't you?

Is there any other Vita game you already know you'll get? :)