By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

cant find sound shapes in the store :S

Around the Network

well it's buy one get both versions deal...so I guess if you buy it through your ps3 psn store (it was there yesterday when I checked), you should be good to go for the vita version as well

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Santacruz said:

Try using the search option. Or it should be in the PSN PLay category...unless its not launching in EU along with US.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Kresnik said:
So I was wondering if you guys could answer a few questions for me :o

In this summer sale there's loads of PSP games on offer.

The two GTA games are on offer, and I'm thinking of buying one now while it's cheap for when I get my Vita. I was just wondering, if I were buying one, which would you recommend to me? Vice City or Liberty City Stores?

Also, two Harvest Moon games are on offer: "Innocent Life" and "Hero of Leaf Valley". Was just wondering if I could get some feedback on which of these is best?

Final question: I'm working on the assumption that PS1 classics are coming soon, and they all be compatible with Vita. I was just wondering, can you have multiple accounts attached to the Vita like you can with PS3? I have an EU account and a US account so I can access all the PS1 classics on the store. Can I hook them both up to Vita or does it not allow that? If not, does anyone know if you can do this with the PSP?

Hah, we went for the same two series! I picked up Vice City Stories and Hero of Leaf Valley. 

How big is the Sound Shapes download? I'm quite low on free space :(

Around the Network
Santacruz said:

You can't pre-order the game on the Europe store.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:
Santacruz said:

Poo was just about to see if I could do that =( do we still get the free theme?

Pimp3k said:
How big is the Sound Shapes download? I'm quite low on free space :(

Far as I know it didn't tell me when I pre Ordered it. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Exile1987 said:
kivi95 said:
Santacruz said:

Poo was just about to see if I could do that =( do we still get the free theme?

I don't think so (not 100% sure) but we will still get the 20% psn + discount.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Anyone seen the Rain trademark? and the gif that follows? would be a nice Vita title :)