By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

If my local gamestore gets copies of Ragnarok Odyssey (Chinese + English Version), I might get that instead of waiting for the NA release on PSN that still has no concrete release date.

Around the Network

So I was wondering if you guys could answer a few questions for me :o

In this summer sale there's loads of PSP games on offer.

The two GTA games are on offer, and I'm thinking of buying one now while it's cheap for when I get my Vita. I was just wondering, if I were buying one, which would you recommend to me? Vice City or Liberty City Stores?

Also, two Harvest Moon games are on offer: "Innocent Life" and "Hero of Leaf Valley". Was just wondering if I could get some feedback on which of these is best?

Final question: I'm working on the assumption that PS1 classics are coming soon, and they all be compatible with Vita. I was just wondering, can you have multiple accounts attached to the Vita like you can with PS3? I have an EU account and a US account so I can access all the PS1 classics on the store. Can I hook them both up to Vita or does it not allow that? If not, does anyone know if you can do this with the PSP?

Kresnik said:
So I was wondering if you guys could answer a few questions for me :o

In this summer sale there's loads of PSP games on offer.

The two GTA games are on offer, and I'm thinking of buying one now while it's cheap for when I get my Vita. I was just wondering, if I were buying one, which would you recommend to me? Vice City or Liberty City Stores?

Also, two Harvest Moon games are on offer: "Innocent Life" and "Hero of Leaf Valley". Was just wondering if I could get some feedback on which of these is best?

Final question: I'm working on the assumption that PS1 classics are coming soon, and they all be compatible with Vita. I was just wondering, can you have multiple accounts attached to the Vita like you can with PS3? I have an EU account and a US account so I can access all the PS1 classics on the store. Can I hook them both up to Vita or does it not allow that? If not, does anyone know if you can do this with the PSP?

I'm not sure if $19.99 is a sale price (looks more like the regular price but I'm not sure) but I recommend Liberty City Stories over Vice City. Dont ask why, personal preference, plus a soldier in GTA? come on! mobsters is where itz at lol

yes, you can have multiple psn accounts on a single vita as long has you have a separate memory card for each account. The PSN account will be tied to the memory card and whenever you feel like changeing psn account, you'll have to pop in a different memory card. Thats if you're accounts are all in just one region. If you plan on having a NA, EU and Asia account, asside from having to have separate memory cards, you'll have to restore/reset your vita everytime you feel like changing region/account.

As for PSP, yes, you can do it on the psp since the psn account is not tied to the psp or the card (i think)

Hope this helps.

ils411 said:

I'm not sure if $19.99 is a sale price (looks more like the regular price but I'm not sure) but I recommend Liberty City Stories over Vice City. Dont ask why, personal preference, plus a soldier in GTA? come on! mobsters is where itz at lol

yes, you can have multiple psn accounts on a single vita as long has you have a separate memory card for each account. The PSN account will be tied to the memory card and whenever you feel like changeing psn account, you'll have to pop in a different memory card. Thats if you're accounts are all in just one region. If you plan on having a NA, EU and Asia account, asside from having to have separate memory cards, you'll have to restore/reset your vita everytime you feel like changing region/account.

As for PSP, yes, you can do it on the psp since the psn account is not tied to the psp or the card (i think)

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply.  I should have specified that it's in EU that all those games are on offer - The GTA games are £3.99 (down from £11.99), so I figure they aren't going to be close to this price any time soon.  Tbh, I could probably buy both of them but I'd rather just get one, so I'll look into LCS, cheers :)

And that's good to hear about the Vita.  Would have been easier on just one memory card, but I suppose I can just figure out how much stuff I want from the NA store and get a memory card that's the right size for all that, shouldn't be one of the bigger ones I guess.

Thank you for the help!

Kresnik said:
ils411 said:

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply.  I should have specified that it's in EU that all those games are on offer - The GTA games are £3.99 (down from £11.99), so I figure they aren't going to be close to this price any time soon.  Tbh, I could probably buy both of them but I'd rather just get one, so I'll look into LCS, cheers :)

And that's good to hear about the Vita.  Would have been easier on just one memory card, but I suppose I can just figure out how much stuff I want from the NA store and get a memory card that's the right size for all that, shouldn't be one of the bigger ones I guess.

Thank you for the help!

REALLY? 3.99 from 11.99? DOOD! Go for it! That is one sweet deal. If you can get both, then do so, but 1 GTA is enough if you ask me. I dont even play the story, I just play it to do stuff without actually doing stuff

In the earlier firmwares, you can actually use only one memory card. What you do was pop out your memory card, restore your vita, and set it to the region you want, then pop in your memory card. But with the latest firmware, Sony seem to have disabled this and now require that you have a different memory card for each account. Or if you have the patience, you can use only one memory card,what you do is backup your games and stuff on your vita to your pc. restore your vita and reformat your memory card then set the region to your desired region.

Around the Network

how does one pre-order sound shapes?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:

You can do it on PSN store..and there's a small discount for plus users

and if you preorder you will get a theme with the game as well.

anywho I am a bit upset at the moment...my vita wasn't turning on this morning :S it was fuly charged also and the playstation button was glowing blue....but it wouldn't start .......not sure what to do even

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I got sound Shapes...had to go to the PSN store on the PS3 because it wouldn't let me do so on the Vita. No idea how I'm gonna get the Vita version, since that's the one I want.

also, it was 11.99 with the discount, awesome price reduction! That allows me to get that ANd Rock Band Blitz later in the month with a few bucks to spare!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

M.U.G.E.N said:
Runa216 said:

anywho I am a bit upset at the moment...my vita wasn't turning on this morning :S it was fuly charged also and the playstation button was glowing blue....but it wouldn't start .......not sure what to do even

Hold down the power button for 30 sec and select option 1) Restart 

Pimp3k said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Runa216 said:

Hold down the power button for 30 sec and select option 1) Restart 

ok I'll try that when I get home...I sure hope it's not broken or something.....I WANT to play soundshapes real bad :( even bought a psn card for it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!