By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:

oh and folks AC Liberation is apparently 12-15hours long :) and it has a MP mode as well

@ Bold, that is sweet.  Looking forward to this game a lot now.

About the length: I don't really understand why this would be a problem.  It's a console-level experience but delivered in portable form.  I bet some reviewers will have a field day with it being shorter than the console versions though, le sigh.

Around the Network

Played Super Mario 3d Land some hours and i must say its a good game but overall i am a bit dissapointed.

1. The levels are really short- some Levels you can finish in about 5-10 minutes
I am not a mario expert but when i played Super Mario 64 some years ago it felt much more open world and the each level was really big.

2. the game is way to easy

3.the stars are easy to find

Overall i enjoy Super Mario 3D Land but it has a lost a lot of untouched potential.

I would give the game an 8 of 10 points.

SunofKratos said:
Played Super Mario 3d Land some hours and i must say its a good game but overall i am a bit dissapointed.

1. The levels are really short- some Levels you can finish in about 5-10 minutes
I am not a mario expert but when i played Super Mario 64 some years ago it felt much more open world and the each level was really big.

2. the game is way to easy

3.the stars are easy to find

Overall i enjoy Super Mario 3D Land but it has a lost a lot of untouched potential.

I would give the game an 8 of 10 points.

wrong topic???

M.U.G.E.N said:
@matty: Hell no ... I don't remember you at all! :P Just kidding..where have you been?

Hey there, my friend! You almost got me! :D
My computer suffered the same fate as all the Nevis I met. :P And I had to wait to get a new one.
I really missed my favorite thread! <3

You always bring awesome news! I can't wait for Liberation!

MattyPeq said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
@matty: Hell no ... I don't remember you at all! :P Just kidding..where have you been?

Hey there, my friend! You almost got me! :D
My computer suffered the same fate as all the Nevis I met. :P And I had to wait to get a new one.
I really missed my favorite thread! <3

You always bring awesome news! I can't wait for Liberation!

lol well i'm glad it got sorted out then :D welcome back..just in time too...gamescom/game heaven (no date yet tho lol) and tgs is right around the corner

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Well I have an old copy of Lair laying around I'll try it out and see what happens

Woooooo just got my first ever Platinum Trophy courtesy of Gravity Rush! :D Great game, can't see me 100%ing some of the DLC missions though. Getting silver is hard than gold on the regular missions!

Found Resistance for £19.56 on Amazon so going to give that a spin next week! :D Who knows, maybe I'll make 2 for 2 on the platinums heheh.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Grats on the first plat Mike!

Ok so I tested this playing Lair with the vita and it works fine but one thing I don't understand. If you went through the trouble of patching your game to know that its being playing it with a vita ( even shows the vita on the controls) then why wouldn't you even put at option to control the dragon with motion controls. Only two options are analog or d-pad.

MikeRox said:
Woooooo just got my first ever Platinum Trophy courtesy of Gravity Rush! :D Great game, can't see me 100%ing some of the DLC missions though. Getting silver is hard than gold on the regular missions!

Found Resistance for £19.56 on Amazon so going to give that a spin next week! :D Who knows, maybe I'll make 2 for 2 on the platinums heheh.

Congrats!  I think Gravity Rush was my 3rd Platinum ever, and if you're getting Resistance Burning skies, that'll likely be your second.  (seriously, you basically just need to finish the game and play one round of multiplayer, and you'll get the platinum).  So yeah!  enjoy!  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

ikol said:
Grats on the first plat Mike!

Ok so I tested this playing Lair with the vita and it works fine but one thing I don't understand. If you went through the trouble of patching your game to know that its being playing it with a vita ( even shows the vita on the controls) then why wouldn't you even put at option to control the dragon with motion controls. Only two options are analog or d-pad.

So they patched it to use analog or d-pad? Must have been for PSP. I was wondering why that game was remote play compatible while using sixaxis was default. I'm guess it is recognizing the Vita as a PSP and that's why you can't use sixaxis. So did they patch the game to use analog on PS3? Or is that still force you to use sixaxis? I doubt we can hope Sony would patch Lair to allow sixaxis through remote play.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(