By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Oh looks like we in Europe will be getting the game on the 19th September :D.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Santacruz said:
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...north-america/

It’s time. Time to reveal the LittleBigPlanet PS Vita release date! The game will be available in North America on Tuesday, September 25th. That’s right, in just a few short weeks you’ll experience Sackboy’s next adventure, set on the mysterious traveling planet of Carnevalia.

We’ve put together a featurette video for the game, which you can watch up at the top of this post. The video will tell you a little bit more about LittleBigPlanet Vita’s story.

Thanks to PS Vita’s unique features, you’ll be able to play completely new game experiences and share your levels with the world wherever you are and whenever you feel like it. You can take pictures of anything you see while you’re out and about, and use them to decorate Sackboy or customize your level. It’s never been easier to make your cat or dog the hero of your level!

By the way, it’s not too late to pre-order the game and get some bonus BioShock or Knights of Old costumes.

To anyone whining about the Vita's winter lineup, consider the following: 

September - Ragnarok Oddyssey, LittleBigPlanet Vita
October - Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
November - Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified, Sly Cooper: thieves in time (?)

That's a hefty release schedule, whereas the 3DS is already done its major releases for the year, having already released Theatrhythm and Kingdom Hearts, and Mario 3D land is coming sometime in August.  Good to see both handhelds getting great games.  

Bastard, how could you forget about Persona 4?!!! >:O

Oh yeah, you can also sprinkle in some Street Fighter X Tekken and Silent Hill for October as well.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/08/02/littlebigplanet-ps-vita-release-date-revealed/

Yep, 19th of September for EU.

Well, that's it now. The game I'd been waiting for on PS Vita. The system seller for me I guess. Come the 19th, I've got no reason to wait any longer I guess... except for crystal white Vita. Hot damn.

Anyway, excellent news o/

Euphoria14 said:
Runa216 said:
Santacruz said:

It’s time. Time to reveal the LittleBigPlanet PS Vita release date! The game will be available in North America on Tuesday, September 25th. That’s right, in just a few short weeks you’ll experience Sackboy’s next adventure, set on the mysterious traveling planet of Carnevalia.

We’ve put together a featurette video for the game, which you can watch up at the top of this post. The video will tell you a little bit more about LittleBigPlanet Vita’s story.

Thanks to PS Vita’s unique features, you’ll be able to play completely new game experiences and share your levels with the world wherever you are and whenever you feel like it. You can take pictures of anything you see while you’re out and about, and use them to decorate Sackboy or customize your level. It’s never been easier to make your cat or dog the hero of your level!

By the way, it’s not too late to pre-order the game and get some bonus BioShock or Knights of Old costumes.

That's a hefty release schedule, whereas the 3DS is already done its major releases for the year, having already released Theatrhythm and Kingdom Hearts, and Mario 3D land is coming sometime in August.  Good to see both handhelds getting great games.  

Gasp!  Oh god that's right!  I haven't ever gotten into the PErsona series, so it wasn't at the forefront of my brain.  but alas you're correct!  

Not to mention it's getting a bunch of downloads liek Retro City Rampage...which I will be eagerly gobbling up ASAP. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Runa216 said:
Santacruz said:

Gasp!  Oh god that's right!  I haven't ever gotten into the PErsona series, so it wasn't at the forefront of my brain.  but alas you're correct!  

Not to mention it's getting a bunch of downloads liek Retro City Rampage...which I will be eagerly gobbling up ASAP. 

Silent Hill and Street Fighter X Tekken in October as well.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Runa216 said:

Is Silent Hill a completely new game or is it just a port of an existing game?  Factors into my decisions, but yes, those are both good (though Street Fighter X Tekken hasn't grabbed me yet) 

Oh, the PSVita has no gaemz, guise!  I forgot. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Runa216 said:

Is Silent Hill a completely new game or is it just a port of an existing game?  Factors into my decisions, but yes, those are both good (though Street Fighter X Tekken hasn't grabbed me yet) 

Need for Speed: Most Wanted, also (No gaemz)

Kresnik said:
Runa216 said:

Need for Speed: Most Wanted, also (No gaemz)

but it's just a version of a game series that already exists!  It doesn't count apparently! 

But seriously, is it a port or a new original game? 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Silent Hill is a completely new game. It looks as a dungeon crawler set into SH universe. At first I thought that idea is crap, but now I'm kinda into it.

Runa216 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Runa216 said:

100% new, all the way down to the gameplay.

Currently playing: