By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Mmmfishtacos said:
1 million coin?

Yeah I probably shouldn't have brought it up in this thread :S But the new NSMB is all about collecting coins in the game and Nintendo have been touting and marketing about collecting 1million coins in the game to unlock something cool

guess what the cool thing is

the title screen changes and shows golden theme....that's it. After 1 friggin million lol god dang it if sony did some shit like this I would be pissed

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
@ MUGEN for some reason I cant quote you on my new laptop

So here are the hints

- Two female characters (Nariko and that other female character from heavenly sword)
- A character that wields a sword (cloud)
- Two popular first party characters (Ratchetand Jak)
- One 3rd party hero that has a strong affiliation with the PlayStation brand. (Snake or Dante
- A character whose development origin comes from a Japanese studio. ( a persona character?)
- Another PlayStation “mascot” (the cat thats on the Vita version of St fighter X tekken)
- Another PlayStation “human” (Chloe)
- A character who has been in an RPG (Tidus)
Those 8 hints that I provided, when drawn together, reveal the 6 characters that I knew were in the game.

Since he conformed Rathcet and Clank I guess thats Sony's popular first party and another playstation mascot

So that leaves five more characters.

Its Snake and Cloud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so what do you think?

Malicious Rebirth Vita looks awesome

nice to see the new content. great work.

PlaystaionGamer said:
im in the UK, if Mortal K is only $10 if i paypal someone like $15 could they buy it for me and send it to me?

I know! I'm not even that interested in MK, but any Vita game for £7 HAS to be worth a punt!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
im in the UK, if Mortal K is only $10 if i paypal someone like $15 could they buy it for me and send it to me?

I know! I'm not even that interested in MK, but any Vita game for £7 HAS to be worth a punt!

worst case scenario, you don't like it and you're out the price of a couple coffees...that's nothing. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
MikeRox said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

worst case scenario, you don't like it and you're out the price of a couple coffees...that's nothing. 

Even free its not worth the RAGE you will experience. Befor you know it, you would have gone on a HULK SMASH rampage. After the dust settles from your rampage, you realise that you just smashed your Vita..not worth it bro..not worth the risk!

Around the Network
ils411 said:
Runa216 said:
MikeRox said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

Even free its not worth the RAGE you will experience. Befor you know it, you would have gone on a HULK SMASH rampage. After the dust settles from your rampage, you realise that you just smashed your Vita..not worth it bro..not worth the risk!

Come on, dude.  I didn't like it either but that doesn't mean that NOBODY will or can like it.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Just a heads up for UK peeps (they might ship overseas too)

Shopto have reduced a few Vita games. Everybody's Golf and Mod Nation Racers are down to £9.85 delivered and Dungeon Hunter Alliance is down to £14.85.

I may have to get a second (household) copy of Everybody's Golf as I just borrow my dad's card at the moment but that must be worth it for Ad Hoc play. Quite tempted by Mod Nation Racers too even though I've never really been fussed by the PS3 version. What are the trophies like on it?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Runa216 said:
ils411 said:
Runa216 said:
MikeRox said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

Come on, dude.  I didn't like it either but that doesn't mean that NOBODY will or can like it.  

lol! I'm juest messin :) Its not really that bad, infact, im no stranger to such games. Only difference now and then is that in the past, I had no issues smashing my gamepad, but the Vita is just too expensive to smash :P

FUCK!! PS All-Stars still isn't in my hands yet... T_T

4 ≈ One