By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Sal.Paradise said:

Ok, is anyone seeing this? This was taken from the demo files in the gaf thread.

...The date at the bottom is from almost a year and a half ago -_- 

Spike.  Spikkeeeeee I knew it.  Thanks for posting.

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:

Ok, is anyone seeing this? This was taken from the demo files in the gaf thread.

...The date at the bottom is from almost a year and a half ago -_- 

-_-

I think scenario calls for a lol

so LOL

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Pimp3k said:
I (finally) finished Golden Abyss yesterday, and seriously I don't understand what's with the hate. It's a really good game. It didn't feel disjointed to me. I really enjoyed it.

Anyway if anyone wants to add me to buddy list so we can share some collectibles over near, or to play Unit 13... Feel free to add me.

For me it is an amazing game.  I did not know the game was hated :(.   Uncharted: GA for me is better than Drake`s Fortune, and almost as great as Among thieves (deception is the best of the 3).  The only thing I think it lacked were the set-pieces. Other than that the game is a masterpiece and the best launch title I have ever played on any console/handheld. 

So i was checking the Assassins creed vita bundle on gamestops website and after looking at the picture and the comments i noticed the 4gb memory card isn't being included in the deal anymore for some reason. Does anyone know why?

I just found this on walmart.com, http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-PlayStation-Vita-32GB-Memory-Card-PS-Vita-PlayStation-Vita/19715033 32 GB memory card for 81. Not to bad.

Edit- it seems that amazon has nocked the price down on all the cards also matching walmart for the 32 GB card. http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_357721622_1?ie=UTF8&node=3010600011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=1KVZ2BVQKGEMYGJ60JCH&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1355524302&pf_rd_i=3010556011

Around the Network
chris212223 said:
So i was checking the Assassins creed vita bundle on gamestops website and after looking at the picture and the comments i noticed the 4gb memory card isn't being included in the deal anymore for some reason. Does anyone know why?

You're right! Even Sony's site removed it and got rid of the picture that showed the box it will sell in, just showing the white Vita and AC3:L.

I wonder if this is because they are dropping the price of memory cards? Trying to earn more profits by selling memory cards? Allowing people to buy their own memory card size instead of having a 4gb they don't want? I know that people think they need to bundle in memory cards but having it seperate allows consumers the choice of size, even though the 4gb would have been free but I guess you can't complain about a Vita bundle with a free new game. 

I just hope its hinting at cheaper memory cards and maybe stopping production of 4gb even though I thought bundling would be part of the cycling out of them.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
chris212223 said:

You're right! Even Sony's site removed it and got rid of the picture that showed the box it will sell in, just showing the white Vita and AC3:L.

I wonder if this is because they are dropping the price of memory cards? Trying to earn more profits by selling memory cards? Allowing people to buy their own memory card size instead of having a 4gb they don't want? I know that people think they need to bundle in memory cards but having it seperate allows consumers the choice of size, even though the 4gb would have been free but I guess you can't complain about a Vita bundle with a free new game. 

I just hope its hinting at cheaper memory cards and maybe stopping production of 4gb even though I thought bundling would be part of the cycling out of them.

I agree. The first time I got my vita which came with Uncharted and a 4gb mem card, I was like "cool! no need to go get a memory card". But after downloading all off the apps and free games (tom blitz, motorstorm rc, facebook etc etc) the 4gb card filled up so fast that it wasnt funny. I upgraded to a 32gb card and had to sell the 4gb card so cheap that it was like giving it away since most wanted a larger card.

Giving gamers the choice of buying the memory card that suits them is better rather than having a bunch of 4gb cards lying around the house and adding becoming trash.

You know whats funny? I was looking around my local game store and I noticed that the PS Vita is only about $10 cheaper than a 320Bg ps3 and is more expensive than the 160gb (or was that 120?) model.

Now, Imagine when the new PS3 models comes around at a much cheaper price point...Massive Fail

Just finished checking the Gamestop website again and not sure if this might have affected the assassins creed bundle or not but they just put a deal up that whenever you buy a new Vita whether it be Wifi or 3G you get a 4gb memory stick and a Vita game out of the 4 choices those being: Gravity Rush, Unit 13, MLB 12: the show or Resistance: Burning Skies for free.

Some screen goodies for ya'all

Fate/stay night vita
http://andriasang.com/con22q/fate_vita_screens/

Malicious Rebirth Vita
http://andriasang.com/con22u/malicious_screens/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!