By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
UnitSmiley said:
I'd actually be alright with Raiden. In MGS4 he's a complete bada** and the game could use some more swordsman. And this game is lacking the "Cool Japanese warrior' type. I like Snake/Big Boss too so either way it would be a win win I guess.

Just that, at this point I feel Raiden would be more unique for gameplay purposes.

i was more hoping for cloud to hold that role

Around the Network

Please put Kat in. PLEASE.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

o_O.Q said:
Chark said:

So wait, this is the list they are getting these characters from? Doesn't the one right in the middle look like Cloud?

i think thats actually spike from ape escape

No way, look harder.

Way too much blonde, and that's purple on the bottom. The top left is kind of red for credit but I'd write it off as a shadow.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
o_O.Q said:
Chark said:

So wait, this is the list they are getting these characters from? Doesn't the one right in the middle look like Cloud?

i think thats actually spike from ape escape

No way, look harder.

Way too much blonde, and that's purple on the bottom. The top left is kind of red for credit but I'd write it off as a shadow.

another picture of him i found to me it looks exatly the same but we'll see

Sal.Paradise said:

Can we pretend this is real please, thank you ;_;

hahahhaa I'm loving it

:(

also love the Jane Tate stuff in gaf lololol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:

keep raiden the hell away from this game, i can roll with new dante but come on, raiden over snake?

i also hope that the lower left character isn't evil cole or hale, imo if you have cole stay with one variant or allow him to switch styles mid-match, but don't donate 2 character slots to him ( now that i think on it this defies their 1 character per franchise rule )

on the positive side the stages are awesome and definitely look authentic and seeing characters like rachet, sackboy and nariko is nice

I would love to play as hale just because of the powers he get at the end of resistance 2.

Btw I fink that's Spike as well..looks way too similar to be cloud

and also..I think these are early concept work of stages and not the actual stages.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Bioshock. Now there's a title worth buying a Vita for.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Spike doesn't have a nose, but that image seems to have one.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
Spike doesn't have a nose, but that image seems to have one.

Maybe he hit puberty and the nose just grew? It's possible ya know :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!