By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What's your favorite game based movie?

Only good ones I can think of are the RE ones... and even then they are a bit pushy (though the casting choice does help ^^).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Wait is this games turned into movies or movies turned in to games, Cause the Godfather was amazing both game and movie.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

I thought max payne was under-rated. It captured the spirit of the game perfectly in my mind and it was'nt just all about the action. I've always loved a good revenge story.

oldschoolfool said:
I thought max payne was under-rated. It captured the spirit of the game perfectly in my mind and it was'nt just all about the action. I've always loved a good revenge story.

forgot about that one! I did like it quite a bit!

Chroniczaaa said:
Wait is this games turned into movies or movies turned in to games, Cause the Godfather was amazing both game and movie.

well I meant it the other way arround but that category works too ^^

Around the Network

Final Fantasy the Spirits Within, It's actually a really solid Sci-fi film.

Resident Evil. Is the only good one I can think of too.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Resident Evil is a good one, and I enjoyed the Silent Hill movie, although I never played any of the games.

Doom, Resident Evil: Degeneration, Prince of Persia

dystopia said:
Final Fantasy the Spirits Within, It's actually a really solid Sci-fi film.

I like this movie too, very underrared sci fi movie that gets a bad rap from not living up to the name and quality that the Final Fantasy franchise holds. although it's not really much of a Final Fantasy movie anyway besides just bearing the title.