By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Welcome Back Problems

Had a small problem with getting my free games last night and I was wondering if anybody else had the same problem and could tell me what to do. So, I picked my forst game, Infamous, had that download without a problem.  Awesome! For my second pick I decided to select Wipeout. I had already had the demo for Wipeout installed in my system. When I went to redeem my second pick it skipped the download part. Checking the Wipeout that was already installed, it was still locked in demo. 

So, I uninstalled the demo and tried to download it directly from the store but it wanted be to buy game.  Not sure what to do, I think I'm screwed. Anybody else have the same problem?

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Arent you supposed to download 3 parts? Wipeout HD, Wipeout Fury expansion pack and... the unlock key... check Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

If you selected Wipeout, then go to account management> transaction management > Download list. It will show you what you purchased/downloaded recently.
If you couldn't select wipeout, then do as Nikkom said and select SCEA Promotions from services list.

Thanks I will try this. I can't complain too much. I mean this is free.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E