By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Show your true face!!!!(continued..)PT II

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

axumblade said:
MrBubbles said:
axumblade said:

Sorry, terrible picture I just took but at least I'm not (that) fat anymore. :)

honestly...based on that picture i would have pegged you closer to emaciated than fat. 

Again, it's just a terrible picture.

Although that could be a good reason why I dropped 100 lbs in the last year but it's mainly a major change of diet. And by that I mean I eat healthier and not just fast food anymore.

oh wow! I thought you looked different. Congratulations! I personally know how tough it is to change diets as well. That's why I never changed my diet when I lost weight -just worked my ass off with DDR :D

hatmoza said:

Posting pics of you cougar girlfriend I see. I am so jealous.

trasharmdsister12 said:
trasharmdsister12 said:

Just thought I'd update this now that my photobucket monthly bandwidth reset. 

You've got a much better haircut though.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I don't want to steal all the attention of the already small female population on here, or attract the attention of the entire gay community here so I will leave my extremely sexy self out of this.

Might as well post a picture of me in the new thread, it's not the best picture but it's the most recent. I've taking pictures to track my progress at the gym, as you can see there's still a lot of work to do.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Might as well post a picture of me in the new thread, it's not the best picture but it's the most recent. I've taking pictures to track my progress at the gym, as you can see there's still a lot of work to do.

fap fap fap

I'm not gonna be outdone by Trucks!

promise, that's my last one!

hatmoza said:
I'm not gonna be outdone by Trucks!

promise, that's my last one!

Yeah right!

Signature goes here!