By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Show your true face!!!!(continued..)PT II

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

well in that regurad just avoid shaking there hand. you know cause of the death touch thing

They don't disguise themselves do they? Cause I would hate to shake the hand of some random person and end up dying because it was one of your buddies in disguise!

naw there more like lurkers. you know. those people you think you see but there not there when you look again. yea them.

side not: hey i've always wondered if that's how it works? you know you meet someone that has no direct ties to you and all of sudden your dead.

Heh I see.

If that is how it worked than I would stay far away from all strangers :P

Around the Network

hey, yo_John either post more picks or GTFO :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
hey, yo_John either post more picks or GTFO :P

Bitch please!

yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

well in that regurad just avoid shaking there hand. you know cause of the death touch thing

They don't disguise themselves do they? Cause I would hate to shake the hand of some random person and end up dying because it was one of your buddies in disguise!

naw there more like lurkers. you know. those people you think you see but there not there when you look again. yea them.

side not: hey i've always wondered if that's how it works? you know you meet someone that has no direct ties to you and all of sudden your dead.

Heh I see.

could be family to?

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Heh I see.

could be family to?

Lol that would just be a dirty trick!

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
kitler53 said:

the butterfly tights are a great touch.  xD

...me at a company event a month or so ago.  i'm the dude on the right.

This totally kills the magic for me. I always figured you were one of the Olsen twins.

of course i'm not one of the olsen twins ... they're my girlfriends.

You totally need to bring back your Ashley Olsen avatar!

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Heh I see.

could be family to?

well theres always that one member in the family that alway make someone the but of there jokes and this would be the last they play'd. 

Night out in Brighton with one of my best mates

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Heh I see.

could be family to?

well theres always that one member in the family that alway make someone the but of there jokes and this would be the last they play'd. 

xD that's true. Better be nice to all the family members from now on

yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Heh I see.

could be family to?

xD that's true. Better be nice to all the family members from now on

dito