By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Show your true face!!!!(continued..)PT II

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

aw its ok i lone them out on the regular. Ryu, War, and even his brouther death, but damei had to take alot of lives just to put that thing together.

xD looks like your going to have to kill a lot more people to make a new one! Cause everyone knows you aren't anything without your death sycthe!

Just don't kill me <_< >_>

well i did consider it since i didn't win the best American users contest, but your to awsume so i'll let another reaper do it lol.

Hey erm...I voted for you!!! *goes and quickly edits his posts*

lol. protection order issued. 

Perfect!

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
Not posting my pic until they bring back the post yourself in your underwear thread.

I thought that was you in your avatar.

yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

aw its ok i lone them out on the regular. Ryu, War, and even his brouther death, but damei had to take alot of lives just to put that thing together.

xD looks like your going to have to kill a lot more people to make a new one! Cause everyone knows you aren't anything without your death sycthe!

well i did consider it since i didn't win the best American users contest, but your to awsume so i'll let another reaper do it lol.

Perfect!

it may be weird at first having a bunch of skelatons in black rob's with scythes standdimg around eating up your food with no stomach but its for the best.

also a word of advice. don't play games with them as the always win. you know the whole death thing and all.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Perfect!

it may be weird at first having a bunch of skelatons in black rob's with scythes standdimg around eating up your food with no stomach but its for the best.

also a word of advice. don't play games with them as the always win. you know the whole death thing and all.

I'm actually hoping I never have to meet them!

TruckOSaurus said:
kitler53 said:

the butterfly tights are a great touch.  xD

...me at a company event a month or so ago.  i'm the dude on the right.

This totally kills the magic for me. I always figured you were one of the Olsen twins.

of course i'm not one of the olsen twins ... they're my girlfriends.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
kitler53 said:

the butterfly tights are a great touch.  xD

...me at a company event a month or so ago.  i'm the dude on the right.

This totally kills the magic for me. I always figured you were one of the Olsen twins.

of course i'm not one of the olsen twins ... they're my girlfriends.

I believe you! Why else would you have them in your sig?

yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Perfect!

I'm actually hoping I never have to meet them!

well in that regurad just avoid shaking there hand. you know cause of the death touch thing

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

well in that regurad just avoid shaking there hand. you know cause of the death touch thing

They don't disguise themselves do they? Cause I would hate to shake the hand of some random person and end up dying because it was one of your buddies in disguise!

SpartenOmega117 said:
haha not sure if i want to post pics on here. unlike most people on this forum im only 17 lol. Just imagine a somewhat arab teenager who is very westernized and that'll be me haha

whats with the younger guys ? it could be a head shot it's not like your being asked to show anything.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

They don't disguise themselves do they? Cause I would hate to shake the hand of some random person and end up dying because it was one of your buddies in disguise!

naw there more like lurkers. you know. those people you think you see but there not there when you look again. yea them.

side not: hey i've always wondered if that's how it works? you know you meet someone that has no direct ties to you and all of sudden your dead.