By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Show your true face!!!!(continued..)PT II

Photo taken with my crappy web cam, I don't like the shirt I'm wearing but my girlfriend bought it for me.

Around the Network
Rafux said:

Photo taken with my crappy web cam, I don't like the shirt I'm wearing but my girlfriend bought it for me.

I like how you completely ignored mentioning the cute kitten on your shoulder!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
yo_john117 said:
^^ *Waits for thread to die*

*sees thread didn't die*

hatmoza said:
Rafux said:

hahaha he is always in my shoulder

Rafux said:

Awww look at the kitty!

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
hatmoza said:
yo_john117 said:
^^ *Waits for thread to die*

*sees thread didn't die*

Hahaha! Foreveralone eating crow :P

What's that? You want more photos? Coming right up!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Rafux said:
hatmoza said:
Rafux said:

hahaha he is always in my shoulder

Kittens are so much fun when they're small. So much energy, and all they want to do is play!

Now I want a cat!

You don't deserve a kittens love hatmoza! >:(

Yea, I have an old cat too and he pretty much does nothing but sleep and eat, doesn't play around anymore.