By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Show your true face!!!!(continued..)PT II

axumblade said:
Seece said:
fedfed said:
I will try to attach one pix.

But u can find me on most of the man 2 man website. Well not so much of my face though.

Anyone from London guys?

0_o

It's a trap!

We definately need more women here >.>

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Here's me in Paris a couple days ago:

So um, when are you gonna ditch your BF? Canada's not that far from Cleveland ya know!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Seece said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Seece said:

Been a while!

It has been a while... I had kinda forgetten what you looked like. I only had vague memories on your lying-in-the-grass avatar.

Ah, that was around the time of the second most attractive contest, *sigh* good times!!

Someone should make one of those again.

rutea7 said:
sorsha113 said:
I prefer the imagination of the members as opposed to just another in front of the bathroom mirror or self image type pose. I don't see the point in showing your true self when this IS NOT facebook..........just saying. :)

i've seen many good pics of members as oposed to those awful self portraits in the bathroom mirror.

but if you dont wanna know what people look like you might want to avoid these threads or you're bound to see the pictures.

Oh damn I suppose that was directed at me since I believe I was the only one in this thread who did that?

It's not my fault I don't get my picture taken very often and have to do it myself whenever I want one. >_<

haha not sure if i want to post pics on here. unlike most people on this forum im only 17 lol. Just imagine a somewhat arab teenager who is very westernized and that'll be me haha

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
rutea7 said:
sorsha113 said:
I prefer the imagination of the members as opposed to just another in front of the bathroom mirror or self image type pose. I don't see the point in showing your true self when this IS NOT facebook..........just saying. :)

i've seen many good pics of members as oposed to those awful self portraits in the bathroom mirror.

but if you dont wanna know what people look like you might want to avoid these threads or you're bound to see the pictures.

Oh damn I suppose that was directed at me since I believe I was the only one in this thread who did that?

It's not my fault I don't get my picture taken very often and have to do it myself whenever I want one. >_<

0_o I'm so sorry i didnt see your picture. post one on vacation or at a party. it's ok if it's you taking a self portrait just dont point at mirrors, especially in the bathroom, lol

rutea7 said:
yo_john117 said:
rutea7 said:
sorsha113 said:

0_o I'm so sorry i didnt see your picture. post one on vacation or at a party. it's ok if it's you taking a self portrait just dont point at mirrors, especially in the bathroom, lol

Heh I did >_< 

But I made sure to not include any bathroom items in the picture

I tried to take a self portrait the other way but it kept coming out wrong so I gave up and did it the mirror way lol.

yo_john117 said:
rutea7 said:
yo_john117 said:
rutea7 said:
sorsha113 said:

Heh I did >_< 

I tried to take a self portrait the other way but it kept coming out wrong so I gave up and did it the mirror way lol.

webcam? =P those are better if the webcam takes good quality pictures

rutea7 said:
yo_john117 said:
rutea7 said:

Heh I did >_< 

You know I never thought of that! xD 

I doubt the webcam in my laptop is very good though and in all honesty I don't even know how to take pictures with a webcam >_<

yo_john117 said:
rutea7 said:
yo_john117 said:
rutea7 said:

Heh I did >_< 

You know I never thought of that! xD 

I doubt the webcam in my laptop is very good though and in all honesty I don't even know how to take pictures with a webcam >_<

there's probably software for that. i really dont know where to help you there