By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What are you expecting for PsMove @ E3?

A silent hill / siren blood curse / alan wake style game where move is used as a flashlight would be cool.

Another puzzle game like tumble where the 3D tracking is really used.

Around the Network

I looking forward to more Scorcery news.  If that game turns out good, I think it could sell quite nicely.  Especially if the install base is around 10 mil by the time it releases.  Also, I want to learn more about that Move survival horror game.  Looked really good.  Other than those, probably won't hear much in terms of Move specific games, mostly existing games that have Move as an additional control option.

@brendude13  how much more do you want??? Really, like i said they are raping Ninty and MS on the support their getting for their add-on. There are alot of games out their with Move support, Freaking NBA2K11 has it, what the hell could you do with a motion control for that game?? DeBlob 2, DDr, Toy Story 3, Create, RUSE, etc. more couldnt hurt, but what they really need to do is get on these FPS devs and get them to have the Move option, I know the devs are lazy as hell but it would benefit all.

oniyide said:

@brendude13  how much more do you want??? Really, like i said they are raping Ninty and MS on the support their getting for their add-on. There are alot of games out their with Move support, Freaking NBA2K11 has it, what the hell could you do with a motion control for that game?? DeBlob 2, DDr, Toy Story 3, Create, RUSE, etc. more couldnt hurt, but what they really need to do is get on these FPS devs and get them to have the Move option, I know the devs are lazy as hell but it would benefit all.

I would say putting it into Battlefield 3 and especially MW3 would make it sell like hot cakes, it would be a great "move" for SONY (haha...a pun).

That game that was supposed to be released before this E3 according to last E3...