By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Xillia - Scenario and Gameplay Trailers

Im still not sold on the in game models but everything else looks amazing. 

BTW anybody capable of translating that last skit at the end?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

Do. Not. Want.

ElGranCabeza said:

Do. Not. Want.

What? It looked sweet!

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Maybe its just me but every Tales games gameplay trailer looks the same, haha.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Looks like theirs a line that can link to party members to a single enemy and team combos can be done, this looks like the best tales battle system period. Also glad they advanced the field exploration looks more interesting hope they upgrade their puzzles (cause rpgs need fun puzzles lol).

Around the Network

Looks awesome. I haven't been this intimidated by a "Tales" game in a long while. Not since Vesperia.

Son1x said:

Maybe its just me but every Tales games gameplay trailer looks the same, haha.

My humble self thinks that it looks much different from other tales. And i like it.

Call me hyped, woooooooooooooooooooo! ^o^

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

leatherhat said:

Im still not sold on the in game models but everything else looks amazing. 

BTW anybody capable of translating that last skit at the end?

Jude ask the word that little character tipo(?) always saying which is "Baribo" to Alvin,  then Alvin said it's a grown up word, then Rowen comes and say that's a man's roman...then Rowen said if Jude really wants to know the meaning of it, he has to ask with the right manner and loud...so Jude say "teach me Baribo!" then the two girls heard it....Reia said what's wrong with Jude saying that outloud? Maxwell replies "don't criticize him, this is what I read from the book called puberty, we should just watch over him"

Nice PV...so that's the theme song, progress by Ayumi Hamasaki...

Currently Playing: Devil Survivor 2 (NDS)

Loved its soundtrack!!

Looking foward to both this and Graces!!