By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greatest Industry Icon Tournament: Jack Tretton Vs. Cammie Dunaway

Tretton.

Reasons:

- Tretton still has a job, not even Nintendo liked Cammie.

- Cammie was always the worst part of E3 presentations.

- Cammie always seemed to be so fake, she tried to be charismatic, but it came off as a mum trying to look cool in front of her kids friends.

- Tretton makes great speeches, Cammie doesn't.

- Tretton doesn't take hits to his pride just to show stuff off, Cammie seemed to do it at every turn (jumping around on stage with the motion stuff at E3).

- Every E3 she was at ended up becoming Nintendo's worst E3.

- She was around for three years, Tretton as been at Sony since 1996.

- Cammie has done nothing for the industry, Tretton has been involved with the development and publishment of five of the best selling consoles in game history.

Basically, if you've voted for Cammie, then your doing it based on personality and not influence or importance to the industry or company they were a part of. Cammie has done nothing, she is a speck that has already passed by in a fast moving industry and even when she was around, nothing was done. This seems to be more like a 'Has Tretton hurt your feelings? Then vote Cammie to get back at him' thread.

It would have made more sense to put Tretton up against John Ricatello, Bobby Kotick or Keiji Inafune, they at least fall into the 'icons of the industry' category.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

Jack Tretton

Tretton.

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

Jack Tretton

I'm sorry, but this is bullshit and unacceptable. The amount of joy Jack Tretton has given us internet forum goers is unprecedented. How many times has some crazy shit pooped out of his mouth to the orgasmic joy of Nsaity to make a thread about? Or how many dry jokes has he uttered upon the mighty stage O' E3 to be met with the iron pokerfaces of fat game journalists?  Dammit people!!! How many pizza deliverers courtesy of Anonymous has this man had to endure for us? That's right people... us... :/

Too many my fellow denizens of vgchartz, too many...

And I find it kind of sad that Sarah Palin er, I mean 'The Dunninator' is leading in the polls right now... what has become of us?

IDK but what has Sarah really done for any of us? AT BEST, she gave us two, perhaps three mildly funny/annoying e3 clips... but I ask you, yes you! What more has she bestowed upon us but unoffensive squabbling? And I ask again, what fun is that?!

People... Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think. And the only reasonable answer is jack tretton! Come on, you know it to be true. Vote 4 jack and let us all doaway with the the dunaway!!!

And my vote goes to: Cammie Dunaway

Around the Network

Cammie of course.

ima go with tretton, i dont even know who cammie is, but she looks like a crazy bitch and i dont support crazy bitches

Tretton.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Cammie! She's hot!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Jack Tretton