By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone have an extra Pure Bladestone in Demons Souls?

I have 1 trophy left till I get my Demons Souls plat. I've been farming bladestones for at least 20 hours now... Im really debating in breaking the damn disc in half. Anyone have an extra Pure Bladestone or a weapon thats +5 for the bladestone they can swap me?

I have a 100 level character and 260 something level... but i can make a new one and use the dupe trick to power level.

Around the Network

good luck lol, me and my friend both farmed for 4 hours trying to get that baby

radiantshadow92 said:

I've cleared out the entire 4th level on multiple occasions in pure black world tendency trying to get it. I've farmed both dual weilding katana and Black Phantom katana skellies hours on end... I'm about to use the disc in a game of frisbe golf.

I used to help poor souls such as yourself  , but now my save data is gone *cries*

Funny thing I've never had to farm for Pure Bladestones ...

I want my 120hours save file back ... * cries again *

Max King of the Wild said:
radiantshadow92 said:

I've cleared out the entire 4th level on multiple occasions in pure black world tendency trying to get it. I've farmed both dual weilding katana and Black Phantom katana skellies hours on end... I'm about to use the disc in a game of frisbe golf.

Damn browskie funny part about the bladestone was when me and my bro got it he had like over 40 luck and I had like 10, yet I was the one who finally got it, point being don't raise your luck! I suppose the trick is keep trying?

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:
radiantshadow92 said:

Damn browskie funny part about the bladestone was when me and my bro got it he had like over 40 luck and I had like 10, yet I was the one who finally got it, point being don't raise your luck! I suppose the trick is keep trying?

Yeah I have a lot of luck too... I farmed for another hour and a half after posting this and just got home from work...

i feel like getting demon souls lately. But dont know how i am going to play it when i have deus ex, la niore and witcher 2 on my lists, all very lengthy titles.

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

blkfish92 said:
radiantshadow92 said:

Yeah I have a lot of luck too... I farmed for another hour and a half after posting this and just got home from work...

That's horrible! just ask people if they have a pure bladestone weapon and get them to drop trade it to you then you'll get the trophy, one thing is for sure...I got LUCKY

blkfish92 said:
radiantshadow92 said:

high luck actually hurts your changes of getting pure bladestone. 

Luck

Raising luck is believed to be detrimental for rare drops, as it is presumed to increase droprate for all possible enemy items. Note that Black Phantom enemies from Pure Black World Tendency already have a 100% drop rate.

source

kitler53 said:
blkfish92 said:
radiantshadow92 said:

high luck actually hurts your changes of getting pure bladestone. 

Luck

Raising luck is believed to be detrimental for rare drops, as it is presumed to increase droprate for all possible enemy items. Note that Black Phantom enemies from Pure Black World Tendency already have a 100% drop rate.

source

Yes, but i also have farmed with acharacter who has low luck too for hours