By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Barcelona vs. Manchester United (WEMBLEY)

Barcelona vs. Manchester United (WEMBLEY)

Barcelona to win! 11 64.71%

Manchester Utd. to win! 6 35.29%

Total:17

Tonight Barcelona will face Manchester United in the Champions League Final at Wembley!

Post your predictions for the match here such as:

Final score...
Who will score...
Or any other predictions!

Around the Network

1-0 for united scored by hernandez... cause van der Sar will be paying his final match ever and will be unbeatable in goal... 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Barça 1-0 M.Un. (Xavi)

9 hours to go...

¡¡¡AMUNT VALENCIA!!! xD

4-2 Barca.

NiKKoM said:

1-0 for united scored by hernandez... cause van der Sar will be paying his final match ever and will be unbeatable in goal... 

Pretty much what I was thinking.

Hernandez to poach a goal and Van Der Sar to pull off some brilliant saves. 1-0 to United despite Barca dominating possesion and having most shots on goal.

Around the Network

My prediction is 1-0 to Barca with Messi scoring. I want Man U to win though.

2-1 for ManU

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

10 MINUTES....

1-0 to Barcalona. If Man U continue to play like this they are gunna get thrashed. 

Yes!!! 1-1. They still have to up their game though, that was a bit against the run of play.

3-1 to Barca. Comfortable win.

So finally 3-1

It was blatantly obvious Barcelona was the better team so I think no-one's surprised here.

68% possession and 21 shots on target angaist 32% and 4 shots says it all... Barcelona are truly a remarkable team and I wonder how long they'll last competing at this level.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.