By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 3 PAL dates, Pre-Order Bonuses & Special Editions Revealed!

Resistance 3 will be launching across PAL on the following dates:

• UK & Ireland: 9th September
  • Rest of PAL: 7th September
There are a few different pre-order bonues available depending on where you pre-order: SRPA Black Ops skinInfected Nathan Hale skin, Air Fuel grenade, Special multiplayer title: “Sentinel”, Multiplayer booster and an actual Chimera tooth necklace. 
RESISTANCE 3 SPECIAL EDITION
This version of the game comes in a stunning steelbook case – packed with a voucher code for all of the pre-order items listed above.

Not only will this look awesome on your shelf, (the array of logos are on a perspex o-ring which you can remove) but this version will also come complete with a very cool ‘vinyl effect’ blu-ray disc (complete with the ribbed vinyl effect on the surface).

RESISTANCE 3 SURVIVOR EDITION

This uber-bundle comes complete with the following content (as well as the Special Edition pack listed above):

Canvas satchel, Chimera firing range target, Joseph Capelli’s Journal, “Fight for Freedom” toy soldiers, SRPA hip flask, SRPA playing cards

Around the Network

yeah if it comes with a super special price, or I see a store where they sell it cheap, I would definately buy the special editions, but for now, standart is cool :)

though the necklace would be nice :D

That Nathan skin sure is a sweet bonus!

so September huh?sounds okay for me...but for now its Infamous 2...ahhhhhh ^^