By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which video game have you spent the most time on?

Gran Turismo 4 OVER 600 hours.

In GT5 I spend near 200 hours til now (48% of trophies).

Around the Network

Around 1,500 hours on WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos/The Frozen Throne. I <3 WinterMaul!

Other than that, I've spent over 600 hours for Super Smash Bros. Melee, and over 550 hours for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Good times... good times...

@ithis and Naruball

Yeah, Heroes III is awesome. It made its way into my top 50 games of all time last year. Necropolis for the win! ^__^

World of WarCraft, Civilization IV and Tetris are probably the ones I played the most. But there are games that I spent a lot of with as well, on consoles specifically, such as various Final Fantasy(s), Shining the Holy Ark, Phantasy Star Online, etc. I have so many games, it's difficult to remember.

Edit: WarCraft 3 and Frozen Throne are also games I played for countless hours. Good grief, I can't read this thread or I'll constantly be remembering games I played a lot.

Counter-Strike?

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

I just checked, and I spent over 400 hours on Melee and about 300 hours with Brawl, so Smash Bros is probably up there for me. As far as a game I played a ton all without breaks to play other games was the 120 hours I put in Dragon Quest IX last year after an injury. I put that much in in just a little over a month. I was laid up so...had alot of free time!

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME

Around the Network

It'd have to be either Starcraft or WoW. Not quite sure which one.

Final Fantasy Vii, VIII, and IX. [PS1] (collectively, I would say ~1000 hours)

Tekken 2 [PS1] and SS4/SSF4. I can't put a number on them but I've played/play them regularly for years.

The Sims 3 [PS3] (Over 100 hours and still playing it!)

War Craft 2 [PC] (200plus hours)

RCT [PC] (200plus hours)

The sims [PC] (well over 500 hundred hours)

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Most played Lifetime game: have to say Street Fighter 2 Turbo for SNES. I spent over a thousand hours playing that game, and to this day its probably in the top 3 favorite games for the SNES.

Im also going to add in most played PC game, and most played current gen game for good measure.

Most played PC game to date: Toss up between Starcraft 1 and Red Alert 1

Most played current gen game: Total hours including multiplayer would have to be COD black ops. I play the crap out of zombie mode, and I play multiplayer at least a few times a week for a couple hours straight each time. Now if we are talking campaign only then it would have to be Mass Effect 1. I have completed about 6 playthroughs and have roughly 250 hours in it. Im working on completing Mass Effect 2 on insanity difficulty, but I will likely not get to 250 hours in that game. At about 90 hours right now.

Smash Bros Melee, Gears 1, NHL 09

spent around 500 hundred hours on each of those 3

"If new things are so great, where have they been the whole time?"

I'll say a tie between Runescape and Final Fantasy XI.

They both have consumed my soul.