By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BF3 with Move would outsell MW3 (PS3 sales only) - Poll

BF3 with Move would outsell MW3 (PS3 sales only) - Poll

Totally! Move is the only way to play FPS 78 15.98%

Too close to call 26 5.33%

BF3 gonna outsell MW3 with or without Move 74 15.16%

No but it would be a good move for BF3 119 24.39%

Not a chance MW3 is king! 191 39.14%

Total:488

What you are asking, is "Will adding move support to a battlefield game increase it's sales five-fold?"

No

Around the Network

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare: 2011 Edition, will at least doubles Batlefield 3's sales.

but move will certainly help, and will make me by it, and make me awesome at it.

my 2.0 and rising KD in Killzone 3 with 70 hours into it, loves the move

this game will sell 4 million plus on ps3 alon though. COD4: 2011 will prob reach 10 million

what a stupid question...really...and we knwo Move dont push shit...did Killzone 3 better cause of the Move?hell no!

as a move owner myself i think it will help battle fields sale but im still iffy if i should get this or modern warfare 3 knowing battlefield might end up being the better game but all my mates play cod so i dont want to be the odd 1 out but it should help its sales but wont beat uncharted 3

NOT

CHANCE

IN 

HELL

Quote me on this.

Around the Network
pezus said:
ethomaz said:

Sorry but Battlefield fanchise is not huge enough.

Uncharted 3 will sell more than Battlefield 3 on PS3 and 360 combined.

I still don't know who invented the Battlefield series is HUGE.

BF3 needs to sell 10x more to top MW3.

Bold prediction but I don't think that will happen. Battlefield 3 will have huge hype surrounding it.

Why? All previous Battlefields not sold that much... the franchise is not huge like people here thinks... in sales... not quality.

Last Battlefield sold less than 5 million combined... Uncharted 2 sold less than 5 million too but just on PS3.

Uncharted 3 is a 6 million game... Battlefiled 3 on PS3 and 360 combined will selll less than 6 million.

I've been with COD for 6 years. And i'll never repost on this site, i just randomly came across this thread looking for MW3 on google.  "Mindlessly purschasing"???? get real!!! No one is doing that. This is a great game that keeps on going,especially w/ multiplayer.  Call of duty 2 had the best graphics, and call of duty 3 was the best all around game, Ranked #142 in the world).  Infinity Ward fucked it up with call of duty 4's engine. BUT HEY!!!!! I got used to it. BF3 , that's hilarious. that game is a has-been PC classic. it belongs with blakestone and ROTT.      >>>>>>>>>>>>> EA Blows! and cant mess with even Treyarch's worst day.

if you disagree with my post.......quit cheating with the mouse and keyboard.....use the controller you pussy!

XBOXLIVE    ( xRIVER DOGx)

Honestly how much the folks here believe BF3 should sell on PS3 only?

I think it sell 2 million... or a little more... at maximum 3 million.

MW3? No fewer than 8 million.

That's not a fair comparison... Killzone 2, Crysis 2 or other medium sales FPS is a better choice for comparison.

yo_john117 said:

NOT

CHANCE

IN 

HELL

Quote me on this.

Quoted and agreed.

They can add move, kinect, 6 axis, 360 controller support on PS3 and every other kind of support out there, and they still won't be outselling MW3.

In fact, MW3 on PS3 alone will outsell BF3 on ALL platforms.

UltimateUnknown said:

In fact, MW3 on PS3 alone will outsell BF3 on ALL platforms.

Agree.

That's the weight of brand or franchise.

PS. I think CoD better than BF too.