By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Treasure Island Z: Point and click advanture is back?

Yeah this looks like alot of fun I'm starting to see more adventure gameplay elements here, and I'm loving it. I like that the Wii is opening that door. There is nothing I find more addictive then a collage of rpg/puzzle/strategy/adventure/and some action. It's why I'm loving Super Paper Mario right now. So I'll definitly check this out. I'm hoping One Piece: Unlimited Adventure is really good too.

Around the Network

Damn, Gamespot's preview makes it sound like hot bareback anal sex. Damn, damn damn. This is game is sounding so great.

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/puzzle/projecttreasureislandz/news.html?sid=6169080&om_act=convert&om_clk=newlyadded&tag=newlyadded;title;1

It sounds the game is quite inspired and alot of thought was put into it. Wow. Go Capcom! If they don't make it too easy, they haver quite a gem in thier hands. 

ranzchic said:

Damn, Gamespot's preview makes it sound like hot bareback anal sex. Damn, damn damn. This is game is sounding so great.

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/puzzle/projecttreasureislandz/news.html?sid=6169080&om_act=convert&om_clk=newlyadded&tag=newlyadded;title;1

It sounds the game is quite inspired and alot of thought was put into it. Wow. Go Capcom! If they don't make it too easy, they haver quite a gem in thier hands. 

That was an odd comparsion....

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

robjoh said:

Not if you look at his crazy dildo AV.

The game looks pretty awesome. And more importantly, it looks pretty Wii exclusive in game play. I mean sure, it could be ported, but it or even games like it, just wouldn't make as much sense on another console. Kind of like Rayman Raving Rabbids. Why on earth would anyone want to play that on PS2? 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Looks pretty interesting.

I have a feeling this game will be really hard despite the simple presentation though...

atleast it's budget priced!

Around the Network

I hope so, maybe we can convince Lucasarts to resurrect Monkey Island, Day of the tentacle and Grim Fandago

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Seriously, why is Rayman on other consoles?  I've been wondering that since its release...I can't see it being fun on any other console.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Rayman is indeed a lot of fun, throwing around a cow, miiiih, maaah.. mooooh.... and hoping that his butt ends up a long way down the road

Monkey Island on the WII would be awesome. The WII is just like the DS a console which is perfectly suitable for Point & Click adventures. This genre is dead on the PC but I hope it will come alive again on the WII, with Treasure Island Z as a major headstart.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

stof said:
robjoh said:

Not if you look at his crazy dildo AV.

The game looks pretty awesome. And more importantly, it looks pretty Wii exclusive in game play. I mean sure, it could be ported, but it or even games like it, just wouldn't make as much sense on another console. Kind of like Rayman Raving Rabbids. Why on earth would anyone want to play that on PS2? 

Missed is avatar...

Now rayman is on the PS2, but it isn't selling the same amount as the Wii version at least...

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Looks interesting.  I hope you'll be able to play it in short sittings, 1 or 2 puzzles/challenges (whatever they are) at a time.  I love thinking games but the tetris end is too simple and the FF end is way too complex (I like RPG's, just don't have enough time to finish them anymore).  If Treasure Island Z combines the pick up play of tetris with the complexity of FF I'll have to add this type of game to my favorite genres list.

It would seem 3rd party devs are finally spending time thinking about how to make good games on the Wii.  If they keep this up they'll put to rest the tired old "only Nintendo games sell on Nintendo consoles" chestnut.