By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Treasure Island Z: Point and click advanture is back?

Well I must say that even if RE:UC looks nice, Treasure Island Z seems to bring back to old classic point and click advanture with some twist:

Hands-on: http://wii.ign.com/articles/780/780374p1.html

Gameplay video: http://media.wii.ign.com/media/893/893610/vids_1.html

So for me a possible must have, what do the rest of you think?

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Around the Network

YES!
this is a genre the wii should own and the game looks really nice!
Capcom has just showed 3 good looking games. I think we're starting now to see the beggining of 3rd party.
1st day purchase and it seems it isn't a full price game: around $30 (edit: $40) 

Wow, this looks awesome!! Like a truly new genre as well :0

In some ways, I imagine it would be similar to how "Sadness" could play (specific movements to solve puzzles). Or I could be wrong.

But I love the look of this - its gone from a "meh", to a game I will keep my eye on :) 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

looks nice, seems to have nice gameplay. but with so much to read in such a short video, i'll probably wish they included voice acting pretty fast...

benoit said:
looks nice, seems to have nice gameplay. but with so much to read in such a short video, i'll probably wish they included voice acting pretty fast...

exactly what I thought. Also, this game doesn't look as good a Gears of War so it's no good. Oh, and Diablo was a point and click adventure, too. Lots and lots of clicking, if I recall.

But seriously, I think this is a good one for the kids.

Around the Network

windbane said:

But seriously, I think this is a good one for the kids.

can't wait for a wii sam and max....

benoit said:

Actuly I am sitting and playing Baten Kaitos now, and I hate the voice acting. If the include voice acting make it an extra not something you must have.

Old news too from more then a month ago. And yes it's a point & click adventure in where you use the remote only  Can't wait for it's release.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

WiiGirl76 said:
Old news too from more then a month ago. And yes it's a point & click adventure in where you use the remote only  Can't wait for it's release.

Well the hands on were posted on friday 13 april, so no it isn't one month of old news

Indeed, it feels like the genre creating powers of the Wii is being realized now. This game is all kind of awesome!

Capcom is also fast becoming my favourite third party developers, but EA still takes the cake sinc they've actually proven that they can work the waggle. Capcom has yet to do that but all three games slated for the Wii looks promising. Gimme an Okami port please!