By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anybody still buying last gen (or even older) games? If so, what game(s)?

Anybody still buying last gen (or even older) games? If so, what game(s)?

Yes 18 72.00%

Sometimes 5 20.00%

No 2 8.00%

Total:25

I just bought 2 copies of DDR X2 w/ controller mat brand new for $9.98 each for PS2 today.  I still think DDR alway was and still is the best and most fun excercise game since PS1 and arcades.

I picked up DDR for PS3 a few months back but the songs were lacking (and too american) and Konami kind of changed the idea of instead of unlocking new songs they now putting them up for sale as DLC lol. 

Around the Network

I picked up Arc the Lad, Baten Kaitos, Resident Evil (GC  Remake) and possibly something else a few months back.  Havn't been able to play any of them to say the truth.  And almost half a year ago I went on a crazy Dreamcast buying spree.

I'm about to pick up Pokemon White 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Going to go and pick up conker bad fur day again.

I buy a lot of old wrpgs on GOG like Baldur's Gate and Planescape Torment.

Around the Network

I just buy random Gems for the PS2 for cheap got myself about 300 hours of JRPGs for 20$ last week so I'm set for awhile.

Former something....

I just bought fire emblem for the gba and i bought a couple of n64 games too :)

I am a nintendo fan, not a nintendo fanboy

Just picked up Baten Kaidos, Sonic Mega Collection, and FZero GX for gamecube a week ago. I played through Sonic 3, but that's about it so far. Now's a great time to buy old games you missed for super cheap. Awesome.

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME

i just picked up the original bust a groove sinc ei've given up on it ever coming to the PSN, I also bought a couple ps2 rpgs that i missed out on such as grandia 3

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

dsister said:

I'm about to pick up Pokemon White

LOL darn 3DS, im still thinking DS is current gen xD