By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 3 Box Art Revealed!!!

hatmoza said:

eww

That looks like something out of Patapon (almost).

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
huaxiong90 said:
hatmoza said:

eww

That looks like something out of Patapon (almost).

It looks like one of those black cats drawings in a Halloween coloring book.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hmmm............at first i was like WTF!! coz i thought the box art was too simple but after a few looks it grew on me quickly when i noticed the NY in the chimera's mouth & btw i'm glad that i live in the middle east coz the move compatible logo for the US version is so bad & childish tbh!

Dahum said:

hmmm............at first i was like WTF!! coz i thought the box art was too simple but after a few looks it grew on me quickly when i noticed the NY in the chemera's mouth & btw i'm glad that i live in the middle east coz the move compatible logo for the US version is so bad & childish tbh!

You guys get the black market goodies. You get games months before they're released anywhere else in the world.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Nice box art but i wonder if Insomniac will have a collectors edition of Res3 and will allow the fans to choose the box art for it as they did with Res2 CE.  Not sure why they used orange but guess it still works.

Around the Network

Pretty sic. A lot better then RE 2.

i got play the first 2 resitances anyways the PS move symbol just ruins the boxart. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

WTF? I don't know about sexy, first time I saw it I thought it was fake.

It looks like 28 weeks later tho which is pretty cool.

hatmoza said:
Dahum said:

hmmm............at first i was like WTF!! coz i thought the box art was too simple but after a few looks it grew on me quickly when i noticed the NY in the chemera's mouth & btw i'm glad that i live in the middle east coz the move compatible logo for the US version is so bad & childish tbh!

You guys get the black market goodies. You get games months before they're released anywhere else in the world.

yep we do;)

Areym said:

Wait wait, since when is R3 move compatible?! Where the fuck was I when this was announced?! If it's true, OMG, I am now the happiest little girl.

I asked the same question earlier, but no one has responded. Anyone have any answers/info?