By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Free to play MMOs

Dofus or Wakfu.

it are tactical mmo's. i can play for years and never get bored of it :) very fun and addictive, worth a try ^^

Death is nothing to fear

All death means is a new destination

Around the Network

Been needing to play a good Free MMORPG but granted I got exams I'll play after. But you guys can fire away and recommend some.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Here are a few that I have played. I like the Fantasy style MMO games.

Runes Of Magic
Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited
Forsaken World - Just started this one. Only thing I do not like is you cannot lock the camera.

Albion - Its Fun as Ballz !!!!!

Ragnarok Online. Simply amazingly fun. It used to cost something but it's now free.

IS there anything like Ultima Online thats free?  I could certainly get back into something like that.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Around the Network
Boutros said:

Ragnarok Online. Simply amazingly fun. It used to cost something but it's now free.

Serious?

Do you need a good computer to run it?

Link me! Also we should make some sort of Vgchartz gathering!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

I would like to know what some good P2P MMOs are. I seriously dislike the WoW style MMO type. Final Fantasy XI is old now and I am a long time veteran in that. FFXIV is crap atm, might get better in time though. Also a long time veteran in Runescape as well. Looking for the next thing :/

Kamal said:
Boutros said:

Serious?

Do you need a good computer to run it?

Link me! Also we should make some sort of Vgchartz gathering!

The game came out in 2002 so I don't think you need a great computer to run it. The community is still very strong.

http://www.playragnarok.com/downloads/clientdownload.aspx

Yes, I play Ragnarok Online as well. I was not sure if you were just looking for 3D MMO games. By far the best game out there, untill Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Secound comes out anyway.

I play on the server called Ymir. I have about 9 high level chars. Been playing it for the last 7 or so years.

Albion - Its Fun as Ballz !!!!!

Runescape