By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 3 best stories this gen

1: Bioshock (Earns a few extra points for the way the story is presented. The less cutscenes, the better.)

2: Mass Effect 2 (The interruption system keeps the cutscenes from being snooze-fests.)

3: Metroid Prime 3 (What Dr. Grass said. Though Echoes and especially the original were miles better in this respect.)

Around the Network

1- Radiant Historia

2- Lost Odyssey

3- Mass Effect

Lost Odyssey

Okamiden

the Tactics Ogre remake

1. Alan Wake

2. Mass Effect

3. Lost Odyssey

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

1). Lost Odyssey- its the only game I cried playing, and I thought it was fantastic, I'm stuck on the final boss (all-petrify ¬.¬), but the story and world are brillant

2). Mass Effect 1- the lore, the setting, the different species, the BIG decisions you made, I really enjoyed the game, but I think the side characters aren't quite well enough developed (especially the human ones)

3). Heavy Rain- I had no idea who the origami killer was at all, I loved the moment when I figured it out though

Around the Network

I guess MGS4 has to be in there since it was almost like watching a damn movie!

1.  Final Fantasy Crisis Core

2.  Bioshock

3.  Red Dead Redemption

Honoroable Mention:  Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, Valkyrie Chronicles, MGS4, Mass Effect series

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

1. Mgs4

2. KIngdom Hearts BBS

3. Uncharted 2

MGS4

Bioshock

Mass Effect

Initiating social expirement #928719281

1.) Final Fantasy XIII

2.) Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

3.) Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Metal Gear Solid 4 was bumped because I didn't know what the fuck was going on, and the cutscenes were dragged out just a little too long.

Tales of Vesperia was bumped because the story in the last section was poor. Also, the story was often put on the back shelf so you aren't quite sure what you are doing.