By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square-Enix trademark: SE Masterpieces

Remember the time when Squaresoft made good games ??? Anyqay no info about what system these games are for:

this sounds like a brand for rereleasing of old games (like HD ports for example :o), or can be something for facebook >_>
Square-Enix once had this KH Trinity Masterpieces collection in Japan.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=430312

Around the Network

Maybe this is the 25th Anniversary Dragon Quest Collection that Japan is getting?

Chrono Cross should be the first game launched under that collection.

pwin´ every other villain since 1994

pedrron said:

Maybe this is the 25th Anniversary Dragon Quest Collection that Japan is getting?

Could work as the first entry in this line, certainly. But it's a dubious idea, given that Square Enix has made its bread-and-butter rereleasing "masterpieces," so what makes this new?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I have a feeling it's a PS2 HD collection. Kingdom Hearts 1/2 and Final Fantasy X/XII, maybe?

3DS | 2363-5694-1881 | lpfisher

Around the Network
hxczuner said:

I have a feeling it's a PS2 HD collection. Kingdom Hearts 1/2 and Final Fantasy X/XII, maybe?

this would be delightful, im interested

cory.ok said:
hxczuner said:

100% agree.

The number one thing I want out of Square Enix is a FF X HD remake.

And I've never played a Kingdom Hearts game ( I know please don't flame me ) so an HD remake of those would be fantastic to get me caught up.

BenVTrigger said:
cory.ok said:
hxczuner said:

100% agree.

The number one thing I want out of Square Enix is a FF X HD remake.

And I've never played a Kingdom Hearts game ( I know please don't flame me ) so an HD remake of those would be fantastic to get me caught up.

Ha! No hate here. A lot of people missed the appeal back in the day.  Seriously, I really hope I'm right *fingers crossed*

Granted, they've got plenty of other titles that are more than deserving of a reprinting. I'd be happy with anything really :D

3DS | 2363-5694-1881 | lpfisher

I would love to play some remasted FF titles.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Vagrant Story HD plZ.