By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I Try And Ask Her Out A 2nd Time?

A few weeks back I asked this girl out, she gave me many hints that she wanted to be in a relationship with me however she just wanted to be friends with me. I got over this but have started to like her again, I don't feel like asking her out a 2nd time though.

Around the Network

Do not ask her out again. If she mentions friends then thats what she means. Be cool and focus your attention somewhere else. If she ever wants to be more than friends it is up to her to pursue you. 

Whoops, this is in the Gaming Discussion. Hopefully someone like Machina can move it to the Off Topic Discussion.

Move on to someone else.  If you guys are good friends continue to hang out as friends, but look elseware for romance.

Pjams said:

Do not ask her out again. If she mentions friends then thats what she means. Be cool and focus your attention somewhere else. If she ever wants to be more than friends it is up to her to pursue you. 

Wierd, she practically gave the impression she wanted to go out with me.

Around the Network

Don't give her the option to say no again. Kidnap her.

Berstuck said:

Don't give her the option to say no again. Kidnap her.

Yup. Kidnap her to your dungeon and train her to be your slave.

Rainbow Yoshi said:
Pjams said:

Girls do that all the time. If she wanted to go out with you she would have said yes the first time, or would say something now that she knows you like her. I hate to say it, but it makes a girl feel good to have someone like them, even if they dont like them back. What ages are we talking about here? College, Highschool, middleschool?

Yes.. try again... why would you want to have a girl as a friend when you don't sleep with her... for the comfort? cause she's such a good talker? you love to go with her to see girly movies? you like shopping with her? cause she's a good gamer? f*ck that.. don't go into a shitty " just friends" relationship for years with her passing on other girls cause you have this small hope that you'll get together while she has already made up her mind a long time ago.. ask again.. and if she says no again.. move on...

ow and why I say yes ask her again.. cause you have to make sure... so you won't have regrets.. she could be playing hard to get.. otherwise you would become such an emokid like snesboy* who never touched the girl he actually wanted to touch and complains about it on this site

*might be another member, can't remember....

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

thranx said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Pjams said:

Girls do that all the time. If she wanted to go out with you she would have said yes the first time, or would say something now that she knows you like her. I hate to say it, but it makes a girl feel good to have someone like them, even if they dont like them back. What ages are we talking about here? College, Highschool, middleschool?

Secondary School.