By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I Try And Ask Her Out A 2nd Time?

Rainbow Yoshi said:
thranx said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Pjams said:

Do not ask her out again. If she mentions friends then thats what she means. Be cool and focus your attention somewhere else. If she ever wants to be more than friends it is up to her to pursue you. 

Wierd, she practically gave the impression she wanted to go out with me.

Girls do that all the time. If she wanted to go out with you she would have said yes the first time, or would say something now that she knows you like her. I hate to say it, but it makes a girl feel good to have someone like them, even if they dont like them back. What ages are we talking about here? College, Highschool, middleschool?

Secondary School.

In that case do as the poster above said, ask one more time but leave it at that.

Around the Network
thranx said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
thranx said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Pjams said:

Do not ask her out again. If she mentions friends then thats what she means. Be cool and focus your attention somewhere else. If she ever wants to be more than friends it is up to her to pursue you. 

Wierd, she practically gave the impression she wanted to go out with me.

Girls do that all the time. If she wanted to go out with you she would have said yes the first time, or would say something now that she knows you like her. I hate to say it, but it makes a girl feel good to have someone like them, even if they dont like them back. What ages are we talking about here? College, Highschool, middleschool?

Secondary School.

In that case do as the poster above said, ask one more time but leave it at that.

I didn't realize this was secondary school, sorry. If you really, really like her then I would give it another shot. Maybe try and find out if there is someone else that she likes, before you ask again, save yourself some trouble. But if the second time is a 'no', then just accept her friendship and move on.