By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - POST IF YOU ARE ON PSN!

So if you saw the other thread or go to Sony's blog then you know the rollout of PSN is happening in the Americas. So far New England and Cali are online... but they said that the map might be late/ and or wrong .

POST IF YOU ARE ON!!!!!!!

GREAT DAY!

Around the Network

More like post if your NOT on PSN! The people on PSN are too busy to post now, I'm not on PSN yet... :(

not up in OR yet :(

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Random question. Any Americans who are able to sign in with psn have an EU account, can you check to see if that account works?

Also, how is this password changing thing working? I used a psp to create my account but said psp got stolen so.... O.o

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

for the last hour and a half now

Around the Network
Xxain said:

for the last hour and a half now

D:<

We already have a thread on PSN being up. Click Here

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Im on and im in California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

I'm on, I'm in California 

im on, its a glorious day for ps3 gamers. Its so funny, i dont see anyone going, i want free games or money, everyone is just glad its back. Just goes to show how much people really love the free psn sercive. I know i do xD