By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Time Crisis 4 with Guncon 3 for $50

Just ordered myself one for $50 (instead of $90) from Amazon, here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000P297IO/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

Good deal, imo. These games do not excel at nothing except they are freaking fun. Totally worth $50 with the gun. 

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

Around the Network

Can the guncon be used with a PC? If so that would make it worth it to play lightgun MAME games on an LCD.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

SICK! Is TC4 a good game?

This game is utter trash, a poor port of a game that deserves to really stay in the Arcades rather than on the PS3. But at $50 for Time Crisis fans its a still.

But I for one am not a Time Crisis fan, so it can really stay where its at for all I care.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial
TurdFergusonMcGee said:
SICK! Is TC4 a good game?

Well have you played any of the previous Time Crisis games for the PS2?

If so then its a must-have on your list, if not then stay far away from this game. 

Around the Network

If I had the cash, I'd get it. I finally got Uncharted today, with some BB giftcards. :D

Sorair said:
This game is utter trash, a poor port of a game that deserves to really stay in the Arcades rather than on the PS3. But at $50 for Time Crisis fans its a still.

But I for one am not a Time Crisis fan, so it can really stay where its at for all I care.

Says the guy who plans to buy Lair...

Kasz216 said:
Sorair said:

Says the guy who plans to buy Lair...

Did I buy the game yet?

No so stop speaking for me, that was all speculation in that the thread. 

makingmusic476 said:
If I had the cash, I'd get it. I finally got Uncharted today, with some BB giftcards. :D

Splendid, so you must be a huge Time Crisis fan then.

$49.99 Time Crisis 4 at Amazon is an excellent deal. The Guncon 3 alone is worth at least $40. For the game, FPS mode is not good, but the Arcade mode is very fun to play. Hopefully, other Japanese developers will develop games compatible with the Guncon 3.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX