By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Game Studios Family recruits for another new first party studio

BenVTrigger said:

So basically thats 3 new 1st party studios created or heavily expanded in the past 2 weeks?

Sounds like MS is getting very serious about investing and expanding their internal games development, which is awesome news for gamers everywhere!

Dont you mean 2 studios?

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
BenVTrigger said:

So basically thats 3 new 1st party studios created or heavily expanded in the past 2 weeks?

Sounds like MS is getting very serious about investing and expanding their internal games development, which is awesome news for gamers everywhere!

Dont you mean 2 studios?

No,

Vancouver studio, near Bioware, London - Soho studio, and then this new studio in Redmond.

Seece said:
Nsanity said:
BenVTrigger said:

Dont you mean 2 studios?

No,

Vancouver studio, near Bioware, London - Soho studio, and then this new studio in Redmond.

When did this happen?

Nsanity said:
Seece said:
Nsanity said:
BenVTrigger said:

Dont you mean 2 studios?

No,

When did this happen?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Game_Studios#cite_note-8

All there!

• In May 2011, MGS opened a Vancouver-based studio MGS Vancouver.[8]
  • In May 2011, MGS opened a London based Soho Studios.[9]

I'm happy to finally start making more 1st party studios whether kinect based games or not. It just shows that they are dedicated to making more games and they are going to support the xbox brand in the future.    

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
BenVTrigger said:

Dont you mean 2 studios?

Nope this is the 3rd ,

1st is another studio in vancover canada  called zipline studio  ..... close to other microsoft studio Bigpark

2nd microsoft studio Is In london called Soho Studios

3rd is this new one from this thread is in microsoft headquarters richmond washington

Seece said:
Nsanity said:
Seece said:
Nsanity said:
BenVTrigger said:

Dont you mean 2 studios?

No,

When did this happen?

All there!

lol I was the one that added them to wikipedia haha , but :( someone deleted my  firebird studio of microsoft game studios tho

epicberserk said:
Seece said:
Nsanity said:
Seece said:
Nsanity said:
BenVTrigger said:

Dont you mean 2 studios?

No,

When did this happen?

All there!

lol I was the one that added them to wikipedia haha , but :( someone deleted my  firebird studio of microsoft game studios tho

That is probably because there is no real evidence that firebird are developing a game themselves.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
epicberserk said:
Seece said:
Nsanity said:
Seece said:
Nsanity said:
BenVTrigger said:

Dont you mean 2 studios?

No,

When did this happen?

All there!

That is probably because there is no real evidence that firebird are developing a game themselves.

their studio is to make microsoft exclusives have supeior graphics and also their president of that studio has an unnannouced title their making

Stupid Microsoft. Why are they wasting money buying new studios when they can just steal games for themselves? Timed exclusivity FTW, this is BS.

Tease.