By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz ranking game--Red Dead Redemption

2.5/10

Around the Network
dsister said:
Boutros said:

I don't understand why dsister, mirson and Doobie's votes are counted.

They break rule #2.

How did I break rule #2? I was using 7 as an average. this game just really really sucked a lot

I'm going to let you go this time but I better not catch you again.

trasharmdsister12 said:
yo_john117 said:

This is an absolutely ridiculously low score for a game like this (if anyone thinks I may have screwed up the math for this let me know and i'll recount)

Vgchartz score -- 7.89

GamrReview score -- 9.1

Highest score was 10, lowest was 2

I will have the next ranking thread up tomorrow night after I get home from work.

I got 8.196154 as the average.

Yeah that sounds closer. Thanks for recounting for me...I was in a hurry last night and figured I might have made a mistake.

You interested in becoming co-score counter? :D

Vgchartz score -- 8.20

GamrReview score -- 9.1

Highest score was 10, lowest was 2

There this is the legit score--I'll have the Demons Souls one up in a bit.

dsister said:
Boutros said:

I don't understand why dsister, mirson and Doobie's votes are counted.

They break rule #2.

How did I break rule #2? I was using 7 as an average. this game just really really sucked a lot

You seem mad since most people loved the game on here more than GTAIV. Just saying. Whatever though people have weird ideas about things all the time even me.

Around the Network

Sorry but some of these low scores are just way off.

When giving a low score:

Some people didn't say why

Some people based it on options that can be changed, or complained about options that weren't there, but actually were = didn't play the game long enough.

Some people didn't even add a graphics opinion.

Some people repeated there dislike twice, just reworded it.

It hilarious to read people complain about how you control a horse, like it's suppose to be tweaked and handle like a Lamborghini.  Or how little money you get, because obviously back in the day were people usually traded raccoon pelt in exchange for supplies would have $100's in their pocket next to their credit cards.  Herbs - Plant gathering were used for medicine, Pelt - Skinning were used for clothing, bedding, furniture, to complain about those things as a bother to do, should not have picked up a 'Western Game'... seriously.

I wonder if the score would change for some if Square Enix made it?

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

I can't take these threads seriously anymore. Not liking a game or not finding a game enjoyable doesn't necessitate giving the game a low score. Really, I only played the game for approx 7 hours or so and never went back to it since, yet even I find scores of 3 or 4 out of 10 for this game puzzling and even deplorable.

can i still rate? if so i give it a 8.8

chocoloco said:

You seem mad since most people loved the game on here more than GTAIV. Just saying. Whatever though people have weird ideas about things all the time even me.

I didn't care for GTA IV much either. I just liked it more than RDR. Nothing compares to the epicness of SR 2, Crackdown, or inFamous!

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

The final score should be lower.