By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bonus Round: Sony E3 Preview

Linkz

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/bonusround/504?ch=2_hd?

what do you guys think?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I'm expecting the E3 equivalent of this:

I won't watch, I don't want to risk seeing any footage of UC3.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

WTH??? Their was almost none predictions or what they wanted to see.... 90%was about NGP too.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

i cant believe they said Resistance isnt an A list game.

if thats not an a list game i really dont know to many games this gen that are

Around the Network
osamanobama said:

i cant believe they said Resistance isnt an A list game.

if thats not an a list game i really dont know to many games this gen that are

Well to be fair. I don't consider Resistance to be an A list game either but then again I don't consider Call of Duty or Bad Company A list either. Just an opinion. :P

kivi95 said:

WTH??? Their was almost none predictions or what they wanted to see.... 90%was about hating on the NGP too.

fixed lol i mean seriously..super hardcore rich guys will buy this cuz tretton said its between 200-600. my forehead hurts from all the facepalms caused by this shit episode. you know something is wrong when shane is the one talking most positive about Sony

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

The highlight of that was Patcher talking about GTA IV. I cannot imagine that man playing any video game whatsoever.

This episode made me think what will happen if Project Cafe at $350 vs NGP at $350 if both is released at the same time

I think micheal is on to something, getting epic would be very smart