By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where do you stand politically?

I'm same as u copycon!!!
Hehe we lebanese own politics, sadly its all we talk about:S

Around the Network

Good to see this site is still going 

and yeah i also felt the test was a bit inaccurate were their should've been a more neutral spot. Still nice to find out were one will stand

The Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -6.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.00

Currently Playing: Gears 2, World at War, GTA IV, Banjo Nuts and Bolts

The Greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Stephen Hawking

LOL, everyone so far is Left/Lib. apart from me

Good to see this site is still going 

Around the Network
http://www.politicalcompass.org/facebook/pcgraphpng.php?ec=-7.62&soc=-7.13

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 

This is what I will say, personally I think nationalism is stupid. Why people have to be so proud with the piece of land they live on is beyond me. Personally I think racism, war, hate all them kinds of things stem from nationalism. I dislike people who big up there country and people who belittle there's and try to avoid being classified as a member of that country. This isn't an attack on Americans because I have some really good american friends but I've noticed this issue of national pride is a massive problem in America, I mean all that stuff about kids having to pledge their alleigance in a classroom that's sooooo unnecessary. It seems to me as if over there not being proud of America and it's fantastic achievements is a crime. Like I said ive got nothing against Americans I just don't like the system they have there, so I hope no hyper nationalist from Alabama or somewhere doesn't start swearing his head off.

The Greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Stephen Hawking

I took this a while ago, and I've taken other, similar tests. I ended up about a (-2, -4), or was it a (-4, -2), I can never remember. Right around Kucinich and Gravel, and far, far away from the rest of the field.

@ ElRhodeo )

Hehe nice to see ,that the second german to take the test is even more libertarian than me. I was a little bit worried about that ,because I clearly am not anarchistic , for I think regulations are very important in some areas. But my strong disagree with regulations of sexual life and surveillance of the population might have made me seem that way to the test and that, like many germans, I have a problem with patriotism/nationalism might be the second reason.

Lafiel said:
@ ElRhodeo )

Hehe nice to see ,that the second german to take the test is even more libertarian than me - I was a little bit worried about that ,becuase I clearly am not anarchistic , for I think regulations are very important in some areas ,but my strong disagree with regulations of sexual life and surveillance of the population might have made me seem that way to the test and that, like many germans, I have a problem with patriotism/nationalism might be the second reason.

I'm the opposite really, I thought I would have been more Libertarian but I said sex outside marriage, homosexuality, homosexuals adopting kids etc. were immoral so that probably made me less libertarian if that makes sense even.