By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 2011: Stuff you DON'T wanna see.

no vitality sensor, just scrap that damn thing

Around the Network

No annoying people in any of the shows!

No more booth babes and their hot tanned bodies, and breast hanging by a string ... and super mini skirts showing of their lovely legs ... and sexy poses. 

mmm mmm mmm

mmm

What was I saying again?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Number one thing i don't want to see which i doubt will show up 

Wii vitality sensor

Number one thing i dont want to see which i will inevitably end up seeing

Sony Montages .....groans  they are so hit or miss , i wouldn't mind if they didn't do a dozen for good measure, only one or two montages will probably be a hit imo anyway. 

I don't want to see Gabe Newell's schlong again!  Ewww!

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

Around the Network

I don't want to see any more remakes made for any system. 

Companies need to spend more time being creative and creating new content for all of us to try out.

Pikmin 3 being shafted once again

Delays for my favorite games 

I am no good at grammar =) 

DAMN IT! This EP is such a good idea 

i dont want any more Games For Windows Live Games!!! I hate the stupid ass interface and crap. 

what i want is that GFWL has been axed and being dropped. 

I dont want to see any more Uncharted: I seen enough, but no Half the game will be blown before the game is release. While I have tried so very hard to avoid everything uncharted, i may be watching Invisiable Walls or Epic Battle axe and Bam Uncharted 3 Spoiler. Thanks guys, thanks for ruining my WOW factor when playing the game. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Let's see...

• Final Fantasy Versus XIII on the 360: I'm pretty convinced the 360 version hurt FFXIII.
  • Other multiplatform announcements for already announced games are bad too (with the possible exception of Alan Wake on PC).
  • tons of remakes
  • Valve's Next Great Game that is not a sequel to Episode Two
  • numbers: I'm looking at you, Sony...
  • casual games
  • exclusive DLC etc.
  • DLC hype in general
  • anything that's even a bit like online passes, almost no matter how innovative it might be
  • trailers with bad music