By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 2011: Stuff you DON'T wanna see.

And I mean, inside the conference.

Let's keep this civil and just talk about your companies of prefference.

Anyway:

- Vitality Sensor:

Man, it looks bad, it will be bad, I don't want that to take 1/2 of the confference like '09.

-TLS/Xenoblade live demo:

I've seen enough footage, I know exactly how they look, I want an U.S.A. release and a cool trailer, nothing more.

-Zelda live demo:

I just want a trailer, I don't want another failed demo.

-Sales:

1. They're boring

2. They're tiring.

3. They're bad

-Cafe/Wii 2/Nintendo 6 spec talk:

3DS unveil was cool, but I kinda got bored, so just focus on games and a brief show of how it works.

-Bridge/Casual titles:

I can go to a 10 page argument of why not.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Anyway, what's your take?

Around the Network

SONY Montages

ugh..i dont want to see these

Kevin Butler

Gears 

Mario 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Kevin Butler, SONY playstation network, Kinect, Super Mario & Sonic at the *boring olympics*, 3DS ports.

Freaking Wii Vitality Sensor.

KH3 on the Wii. On the Wii 2 please.

3DS games.

NGP games.

Around the Network

1.  Please no more Kinect crap except for games that truly involved some real effort (maybe the star wars game?)

2.  No more Wii mini-game collections like Wii Play (with my balls) 2

3.  No more vitality sensor.  That thing isn't big enough to fit on my penis anyway

4.  No more ports for 3DS or Project Cafe.  Either release new games, or secure new multi-plat releases.  Send all lazy ports inside your CEOs hairy ass.

5.  No more Valve talking about how Nintendo will never have a strong enough platform to run their games.

6.  No more talk about online passes for video games, and PLEAAASE no montly subcription fee for Call of Duty

7.  No more half-assed games from Capcom.  I don't want to hear about the new version of Super Street Fighter IV.

8.  No more M$ gloating about what a wonderful job they have bringing out 1st party games and wonderful exclusive DLC experiences.  Shut it, your 1st party has gone to the same place my turds have.

9.  No more Nintendo talking about how 'revolutionary' Project Cafe is going to be if it is only going to be marginally more powerful than the PS3.

10.  No more Agent disappearances.  Lets get an announcement already

11.  No more gay sex

12.  No more Gabe Newell naked pictures

13.  No more lesbian teases

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

-Multiplats (in any of the big 3 fine for publishers that make multiplats of course)

-Sequels/remakes of already milked games 

-kinect

no ps4, 720. i want current hd consoles to last as long as possible. for some reason the ps3 still seems very new to me anyways

Gojimaster said:

1.  Please no more Kinect crap except for games that truly involved some real effort (maybe the star wars game?)

2.  No more Wii mini-game collections like Wii Play (with my balls) 2

3.  No more vitality sensor.  That thing isn't big enough to fit on my penis anyway

4.  No more ports for 3DS or Project Cafe.  Either release new games, or secure new multi-plat releases.  Send all lazy ports inside your CEOs hairy ass.

5.  No more Valve talking about how Nintendo will never have a strong enough platform to run their games.

6.  No more talk about online passes for video games, and PLEAAASE no montly subcription fee for Call of Duty

7.  No more half-assed games from Capcom.  I don't want to hear about the new version of Super Street Fighter IV.

8.  No more M$ gloating about what a wonderful job they have bringing out 1st party games and wonderful exclusive DLC experiences.  Shut it, your 1st party has gone to the same place my turds have.

9.  No more Nintendo talking about how 'revolutionary' Project Cafe is going to be if it is only going to be marginally more powerful than the PS3.

10.  No more Agent disappearances.  Lets get an announcement already

11.  No more gay sex

12.  No more Gabe Newell naked pictures

13.  No more lesbian teases

lolololol ..

everything go right....