By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Qsama Bin Laden has been KILLED!

Been confirmed by multiple sources, BTW. Its on every freaking thing I'm seeing.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

On fox it says USAMA  bin laden.

Wonder who gets the bounty?

Hahaha... and as i flipped through the news to figure this out... on Fox News i see

"Usama Bin Laden is dead."

Kennyheart said:

You saw that too eh?  I immediatly change the channel haha.

I highly doubt this will change anything. Hell, someone who hates us worse might be in charge of al-qaeda now. But maybe this means we can end the war for oil  on terrorism.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

ive seen it spelt a number of ways...but qsama is definitely a first

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

mrstickball said:

Been confirmed by multiple sources, BTW. Its on every freaking thing I'm seeing.

Same here.

Kasz216 said:
Kennyheart said:

You saw that too eh?  I immediatly change the channel haha.

What's wrong with Usama? That is his name... 

FBI has it as that too http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists/usama-bin-laden

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

ssj12 said:

I highly doubt this will change anything. Hell, someone who hates us worse might be in charge of al-qaeda now. But maybe this means we can end the war for oil  on terrorism.

Thats what I see.

In other news, I am wondering if this effects Obama's polling numbers. I always thought they'd announce it near the 2008 election.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

No tears over here.

Goodbye (mabus) Goldstein...

Hello Elenin:   http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=elenin;orb=1;cov=1;log=0;cad=1#cad

Real terror!

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK