By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony london studio developing unaanounced PS3 game!!!

XxXProphecyXxX said:
CGI-Quality said:
daroamer said:
Porcupine_I said:
daroamer said:
Galaki said:

Nintendo devs working on unannounced 3DS game!

Also, Microsoft devs working hard on new unannounced Xbox360 game!

More leaks at 10.

Yes, exactly.  Why is a Sony company working on a Sony game news?

Also why is this in the Sales forum?

maybe the Sony forum is closed due to overwhelming amout of game news?

unlike other forums who's inhabitants need to comment on games they have obviously no interst in, because there is nothing else to do.

Huh?

Nice attempt at a troll however despite this being non-news it's also in the wrong forum.  I certainly didn't venture into the sales forum looking for information on what unannounced games Sony studios are working on. 

With those sentiments, I expect you to say the same if you heard Lionhead was making a new Fable or Nintendo was making a new Mario (which would be nonsense). News is news and the announcement of a new game fits the bill.

I do agree that it should be in the Sony Forum, however.

Ohh don't count on it I bet he'll be "OHHH Im so exited blah blah blah (insert MS/ninty praise)"

OT:Sorry about the wrong forum tho.

FYI, I currently only own a PS3 and 360, although I mostly game on my 360 or PC due to my intense dislike for the PS3 controller.   Currently one of my most anticipated games is The Last Guardian. 

However, again, do you really think news of a Sony studio working on an unknown PS3 game is news?  Come on.  What else do you think they're doing? 

With that, I've made my point.  I'll leave it at that.

Around the Network

i hope its 8 days or something new that we havent heard of

im not form UK so the getaway doesnt appeal to me and i wasnt feeling the ps2 ones

also it could be nothing new at all and its starkhawk just like with the news that santa monica is hiring for a TPS FPS and open world game that sounds like starhawk to me and SM did indeed work on warhawk and some other PS3 exclusives in the past maybe this London studio is just working on starkhawk that was just announced after this article was written?

Play Me

tensen1212 said:

starhawk was just recently announced so I highly doubt its that. I can't believe people are still making games for it even though sony will most likely loose credibility with the majority of its consumers due to the recent PSN outrage.

Not going to happen.  In several weeks, it will be forgotten by the mainstream. 

@ OP

Seems Sony is definitely going to support the PS3 for some time, while other systems seem to be facing a drought of good exclusives.