By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony hack could cost Sony $318 per account!?

this would bankrupt SONY: But will be bailed out by the Japanese government. No way they are letting one of there major corporations go under costing 10s of thousands of jobs. even if not china will most likely buy them up. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network

Also 23 Billion is an absurd number. I have no idea what the monetary cost will be, but it ain't going to be that high thats for sure. Thats on the scale of BP covering the gulf with oil.

Sony's Dead, Again. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Very misleading

ssj12 said:
Porcupine_I said:

I call out everyone who always claimed that 70 million PSN accouts are double/triple accounts or just made up bullshit! we need your arguments now,people!

some are, but the vast majority aren't.

i have around 8 made up bullshit accounts with adresses like Fake St, Or Tosser Av.

but there is most likely around 50-60 million accounts that are legit.

Around the Network
mchaza said:
ssj12 said:
Porcupine_I said:

I call out everyone who always claimed that 70 million PSN accouts are double/triple accounts or just made up bullshit! we need your arguments now,people!

some are, but the vast majority aren't.

i have around 8 made up bullshit accounts with adresses like Fake St, Or Tosser Av.

but there is most likely around 50-60 million accounts that are legit.

I doubt it, I would say closer to 30-40 million. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
NiKKoM said:

So if this is true... do we still get a PS3 pricecut? >_>

no and psn is going to get charged.

bannedagain said:
NiKKoM said:

Wouldn't that be something.  Sony loses lets just say even a billion dollars.  Well hell, lets just start charging for psn, that will recoup that money quickly.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
bannedagain said:
NiKKoM said:

Wouldn't that be something.  Sony loses lets just say even a billion dollars.  Well hell, lets just start charging for psn, that will recoup that money quickly.

they cant charge for PSN or else they will get other class actions as well from people demanding refunds for there PS3 becuase that was an major draw card. 

ones things for sure is that the days of an free Online network for consoles is all but over now. subsription fees is going to happen for the PS4 and the new nintendo console. 

Make shit up! Throw big juicy numbers around! Roar the internet into a hissy fit!