By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY considering Cross game chat and Video Chat for PSN Reboot

ive heard many cross game chat rumours before, so im skeptical.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

so I can see yo face when I stab yo face! KZ3 style!

such a gangasta right?! :D

@leatherhat: no clue lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Sounds really good... if it happens :(

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

holy sh!t!!! positive Sony new? didn't think I'd see the day...

OT: this has gotten me pretty danm excited

New features and services always carry some risk. You really think they are going to take that risk right now?

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Around the Network

Interesting to see how all this went through change control management, no danger of them introducing additional threats then with this...

I am not sure I think introducing new features when you are supposed to be securing your network sounds like a smart move but hey ho..

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

I hope it's true, though I would rather have non-ingame video chat. It is about time we use our TVs for video chat, like the sci-fi movies promised me decades ago. I know you can do that these days plugin your laptop the TV and stuff, but if it were the main feature of a console and was advertised I could see it being a success. Why doesn't Kinect take advantage of this? I mean, I read it can do it, but it doesn't seem to be prominently advertised. Oh, well, maybe I'm deluded and no-one cares.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Guys, it's all a lie...........

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Normally I would be skepticial but at this point it's a might as well, they are rebuilding the whole thing from the ground up it's alot easier to make these changes now with psn down and them doing a ton of upgrades anyways then it is normally, and they need the good PR on top of that, it's become a might as well instead of a it's too much of a hassle 

It takes hackers to get the service improved, wow I am wouldn't be so upset if cross chat was finally implemented.